Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Filtered Refrigerator water in an aluminum water bottle FTW!
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I only drink bottled water when I'm not in Bend. Other than that, tap water for me!

Comment

If you tasted the tap water in my town you'd understand. :p But I don't buy bottled water, just filtered stuff.

Comment

That is a little disheartening. Especially considering that tap water has lots of crap in it as well.

This website is for sale! watervalue.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, watervalue.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

That link reaffirms the message in the graphic.

No good solution really.... unless you want to spend a lot of money on a giant machine.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

All I saw was $61 billion. I need to start buying water stocks.
            ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

i just boil my tap water

ryan, go to bed
              -Andy

Comment

maybe boiling is the right idea.

I personally grew up in Texas where florid was added to the tap water. I refuse to drink or use florid due to it being the main ingredient in Anti-depressants.
                so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friends will attest to this haha.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                  so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friend will attest to this haha.
                  This does explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    If you tasted the tap water in my town you'd understand. :p But I don't buy bottled water, just filtered stuff.
                    If you tasted the tap water in MY town, you'd understand. ;)

Comment

filtered tap water ftw
                      1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

didnt we just have a thread about this ??????
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

I personally grew up in Texas where florid was added to the tap water. I refuse to drink or use florid due to it being the main ingredient in Anti-depressants.
                          so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friends will attest to this haha.
                          Flouride? The stuff to strengthen teeth is also the main ingredient in anti-depressants? Learn something every day!

Don't read the studies about what other pharmaceuticals are in tap water though.......
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I drink it when I want water but am not at home and cant have my nalgene. We filter our water at home.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Are you joking or just that ignorant? Its not the active ingredient, its a metabolizer.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X