do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Philly tap water has a slightly weird taste, but i filter it via brita from my faucet into a filtered brita pitcher which i just leave in my fridge. This makes it taste really good actually.

    I only buy bottled water when i'm going on long trips in the car or something along those lines

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Because America is a fucked up country full of mindless idiots.
    Please do us all a favor and end it all.

    Leave a comment:


  • leland21
    replied
    +1 on Bend water

    Makes Deschutes Brewery beer taste amazing, great clean snow for boarding, tastes great, and this time of year is ice cold straight out of the tap.

    The second best I ever had was when I use to work at Coldstone, had a ton of filtration to it since we made the ice cream with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Tap water FTMFW...but I live in Oregon where the tap water is about as pure as it gets.

    I can understand drinking bottled water in a place where the tap water is full of minerals and tastes like shit, but otherwise I think it's a giant waste of resources.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    #1 leading cause of cancer is birth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    I just don't get it. Back in Ole Timey days they did not have bottled water and everyone seemed just fine and not as sick. I mean really when the did everyone become so thirsty? All I ever see is some prick fuck with a bottle of water in one hand and their cell phone in the other. I believe the person who invented it was a pure genius. For the most part water is free but now you have yuppie idiots who want to spend $5 for a god damn bottle of water, keep in mind these are the same idiots who bitch about high gas prices. For the love of Christ does this make any sense?
    Sorry for the rant but it is my number two most hated thing with number one being cell phones, they are the cancer of our society (Which was most likey invented by the same genius).

    Leave a comment:


  • joshuaaa
    replied
    bottled water has is good points too. the department of natural resources decided that this past summer not to provide the wildland firefighters with case of bottled water (for environmental purposes) and we were expected to fill our canteens every morning at camp, not big deal. but when it came that a huge fire popped up and we didn't go back to camp right away we got f'd pretty hard running out of water and still working in summer heat next to fire and such.

    so every once in awhile, screw the environment cuz humans haven't even put a feasible amount of pollution compared to the natural amount the earth does. nothing against the people who make sure to recycle as much as they can as i do too. but in the big picture, it really has no change on the world.

    we need to start saying we do thing to stick it to the Saudis. stop relying on there so we can lower dam oil prices.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyg
    I drink tap water, doesn't bother me. But I wanna taste me some of this water from Bend...Anyone wanna send me a bottle?
    Earth2o water is actually from a town called Culver, about 30 minutes from here. Granted, it's not straight-out-of-the-tap Bend water, but if I ever do buy it bottled, I buy Earth2o and support a local company. :up: It's about as close as you'll get to Bend/Central Oregon water as you can get without coming here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Because America is a fucked up country full of mindless idiots.
    And you seem to be leading the pack.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91greg325i
    replied
    +1 on Bend water, I love it over there. Although Corvallis water isn't too bad, especially since we are outside city limits, so we're on a well... I'm actually a big fan of good bottled water, but good bottled water only comes in glass bottles IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyg
    replied
    I drink tap water, doesn't bother me. But I wanna taste me some of this water from Bend...Anyone wanna send me a bottle?

    Leave a comment:


  • Midnight Sun
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    Filtered Refrigerator water in an aluminum water bottle FTW!
    Kleen Kanteen. I fucking love that metallic taste!

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Why do you hate America??????

    Because America is a fucked up country full of mindless idiots.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Whatever marketing fuckhead came up with the idea of selling people water in a bottle, is a nutless waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles monkey and should BURN IN FUCKING HELL!!!!! I hate marketers, all they do is to try to decive people into buying WORTHLESS SHIT they dont need so some giant corporation can make money. There should be a hunting season for marketers and corporate executives. it is about time we declare open season on these pencil pushing, liars, crooks and thieves.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Whatever marketing fuckhead came up with the idea of selling people water in a bottle, is a nutless waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles monkey and should BURN IN FUCKING HELL!!!!! I hate marketers, all they do is to try to decive people into buying WORTHLESS SHIT they dont need so some giant corporation can make money. There should be a hunting season for marketers and corporate executives. it is about time we declare open season on these pencil pushing, liars, crooks and thieves.
    you're only mad because you didn't think of it first

    Leave a comment:

Working...