do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pureaudio
    replied
    I buy bottled water. It is cheap, I am lazy and my tap water tastes like it poured out of a construction workers butt crack.

    Leave a comment:


  • mar1t1me
    replied
    You guys will love this! (tin foil hat content)

    "any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    +9 on brita!

    brita+nalgene bottle=fuck you bottled water companies

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I buy bottled water exlusively at home (the cheapest shit possible) because I live in an old house in an old ghetto part of town. When I take a shower, its slightly brown for 1-2 seconds before it starts flowing clear. So yeah, otherwise I usually would drink tap water with one of those filters attached to the sink.
    Brita filter FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Bottled water is and always has been a waste of money IMO. I probably buy 1-2 bottles of water a year...and when I do this, its usually in the middle of some sort of roadtrip.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    If you tasted the tap water in my town you'd understand. :p But I don't buy bottled water, just filtered stuff.
    Brita or a Pur unit will filter it even more. Adding a water softener helps as well. They are DIY possible as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    I buy bottled water exlusively at home (the cheapest shit possible) because I live in an old house in an old ghetto part of town. When I take a shower, its slightly brown for 1-2 seconds before it starts flowing clear. So yeah, otherwise I usually would drink tap water with one of those filters attached to the sink.

    Leave a comment:


  • trig
    replied
    It doesn't say anything on that poster about the 50 million Americans forced to drink bottle water because the government doesn't give a shit about enforcing laws they're paid to enforce.

    For what it's worth, I buy bottle water a couple times a year, and use the bottle until I loose it or it' get's recycled.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil Inc
    The reason some water companies add fluoride, is because it strengthens your teeth. The main reason is because well water or even treated 'safe' to drink water without fluoride can and will rot your tooth enamel over the years.
    It's not the water itself that rots teeth, it's the human diet. That's why fluoride is added, to somewhat counter for the shitty effect that our diet has on our teeth. Tooth decay is far less common in prehistoric humans and animals for this reason.
    Last edited by LBJefferies; 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Devil Inc
    replied
    The reason some water companies add fluoride, is because it strengthens your teeth. The main reason is because well water or even treated 'safe' to drink water without fluoride can and will rot your tooth enamel over the years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    maybe boiling is the right idea.

    I personally grew up in Texas where florid was added to the tap water. I refuse to drink or use florid due to it being the main ingredient in Anti-depressants.
    so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friends will attest to this haha.
    Are you joking or just that ignorant? Its not the active ingredient, its a metabolizer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    I drink it when I want water but am not at home and cant have my nalgene. We filter our water at home.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    maybe boiling is the right idea.

    I personally grew up in Texas where florid was added to the tap water. I refuse to drink or use florid due to it being the main ingredient in Anti-depressants.
    so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friends will attest to this haha.
    Flouride? The stuff to strengthen teeth is also the main ingredient in anti-depressants? Learn something every day!

    Don't read the studies about what other pharmaceuticals are in tap water though.......

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    didnt we just have a thread about this ??????

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    filtered tap water ftw

    Leave a comment:

Working...