do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    If you tasted the tap water in my town you'd understand. :p But I don't buy bottled water, just filtered stuff.
    If you tasted the tap water in MY town, you'd understand. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friend will attest to this haha.
    This does explain a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    maybe boiling is the right idea.

    I personally grew up in Texas where florid was added to the tap water. I refuse to drink or use florid due to it being the main ingredient in Anti-depressants.
    so instead i drink Redbull instead of water, and any of my friends will attest to this haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    i just boil my tap water

    ryan, go to bed

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    All I saw was $61 billion. I need to start buying water stocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    That is a little disheartening. Especially considering that tap water has lots of crap in it as well.

    This website is for sale! watervalue.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, watervalue.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!


    That link reaffirms the message in the graphic.

    No good solution really.... unless you want to spend a lot of money on a giant machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    If you tasted the tap water in my town you'd understand. :p But I don't buy bottled water, just filtered stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I only drink bottled water when I'm not in Bend. Other than that, tap water for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Filtered Refrigerator water in an aluminum water bottle FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    started a topic do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

    do you drink bottled water? if so, look at this.

Working...