No announcement yet.

Was Harry S. Truman a War Crimminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More people died as the results of the firebombing of Tokyo and other major cities.

No. The thought of using this device must have weighed on his conscious for his life. My grandfather worked on the Manhattan project for 3 years, needless to say he did not talk about it much.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
      Eat a dick holmes. Why have your old account deleted if you are just going to be an annoying bitch under a new name? You're a meaningless piece of shit. You are never going to amount to anything, deleting your old hippie account or not.

At least Mr. Sleeve is a pipelayer, and not just in the sense that he puts his pipe in more slots than you do smoking pot then digging deep into a bag of Doritos. Go roll some joints with your worthless psychology degree.

Was Harry S. Truman a War Crimminal? No. And not even a criminal either.

Was Massive Lee a Massive Douchebag, along with Holmes? Yes. Yes, indeed.

Ha. Keep telling yourself that. It's business people that manage the supply chains and inventory and companies which allow you to have Doritos readily available when you have the munchies after your pot and pole smoking sessions.

Or did you believe the kitchen was just magical?

Congrats. Has to help getting to sleep at night without Icy Hot.

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      Everybody and their brother gets a degree in business. They aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Heeter, you fail at life.
      :loco: :weak:
      I'm pretty sure psych degrees are just as common. Do you really think a business degree is impractical in comparison??
      Keep telling yourself that... while you look at your psychology degree lol. (While you post from your parent's basement and I do from the house of my own.)

Have fun at Dominos, blazing up between deliveries. (While you contemplate life, and how much your's sucks)
      :rofl:

Damn! rwh3987372089 is ON FIRE today!
      Originally posted by accident
      I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
      Discuss.
      Originally posted by kronus
      It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
      1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
      1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
        I'll do it............for $10/page

I wouldn't mind if I was in real need of a write up.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by wildstoats View Post
          Best troll in the history of r3v. I approve :up:
          Thanks.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Thats fucking awesome
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

IMO, there's a difference between conventional bombing and nuclear bombing in that conventional bombing generally doesn't fuck with people's DNA.

Now for some facts.

Eisenhower, a man who could be said to reasonably on top of the situation stated: "Japan was already defeated and dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary."

Henry H. Arnold, Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, stated "The Japanese position was hopeless even before the first atomic bomb fell because the Japanese had lost control of their own air."

Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet said, "The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace. The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military point of view, in the defeat of Japan." He had also stated "I felt that it was an unnecessary loss of civilian life... We had them beaten. They hadn't enough food, they couldn't do anything".

Admiral William D. Leahy, Chief of Staff to President Truman, said the same thing: "The use of [the atomic bombs] at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender."

Remember, the Japanese navy had been decimated at Leyte Gulf in Oct. 1944.

Truman disagreed, and apparently wanted to leverage the bomb as a tool to prevent the Soviets from establishing a presence in the Pacific. You guys know about the Yalta Conference? Stalin had declared he would, within 90 days of the end of the war in Europe, engage Japan. Two days before Stalin was to invade Japan, the first bomb was dropped.

So Truman killed 100,000+ people, mostly civilians, apparently to deprive the Soviets of a presence in Japan. It certainly didn't keep them out of China.

I dunno, but if something like that happened today, in another country, we'd probably call the perpetrators terrorists. :-(

Comment

And someone fires it right back up.

Comment

For the few dicks on this thread (including dick-in-chief rwh11385) who don't know where this whole thread comes from, here's a clue.

It was initially all about Tony Blair who 100% knew there were no WMD in Iraq, was even told so by GWB, but still lead UK to a war. All on a false argument. Tony Blair even later recognized publicly he knew the reason to go to war was bogus.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lee, Boat like noob: I am not going to explain the faults in either of your miss guided posts again
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Lee, Boat like noob: I am not going to explain the faults in either of your miss guided posts again
                      How can you do something again, that you have failed to do thusfar?

Comment

It has been explained by me several times in various threads where this has come up, along with many of the points that shoot most of your arguments all to hell, have been mentioned in this one.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          It has been explained by me several times in various threads where this has come up, along with many of the points that shoot most of your arguments all to hell, have been mentioned in this one.
                          What, precisely, is "my argument"?

I don't recall arguing any points.....

Do you take issue with the easily verifiable historical facts I have presented?

I have read every one of your posts in this thread, and fail to see where you've made a case that shoots anything I've posted "to hell".

It's clear to me you've made up your mind and are neither open to new information, or willing to consider any view other than the one you now hold.

That, of course, is your perogative.

Comment

Working...
                          X