Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    The eagles are doing pretty good right now, I think they got it. GO Falcons!
    uhh, how you figure, they got shut out last week by Dallas.
    I say Cowboys.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    The eagles are doing pretty good right now, I think they got it. GO Falcons!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    1. No team has ever beat another 3 times in a season...
    2. Dallas hasn't won a play-off game in what seems like EVER.


    I say Eagles, but I don't like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    started a poll Dallas vs. Eagles???

    Dallas vs. Eagles???

    35
    Dallas
    60.00%
    21
    Eagles
    40.00%
    14

    The poll is expired.

    Today's game of the year will be Dallas vs. Eagles. I say Dallas is taking it all the way. F#$% the Eagles. Please vote for whom you think will win... Go Dallas!!!
Working...