Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Who's up?

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I say all eagles fans,here on thread, should put on sig. DALLAS if they lose IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I said big bold letters, and yes he will get mad lmao not!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Why? Dont want your boyfriend to see it?
    Dont be mad. You made the bet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    and not in big bold latters.

    Why? Dont want your boyfriend to see it?

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Go Dallas....

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    good interception review. no control = no interception. now I'm arguing with my friend about it.
    Sock him for disrectpecting jk.. TOUCHDOWN.... and yes no control...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    good interception review. no control = no interception. now I'm arguing with my friend about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieRobot
    replied
    Vick!!!!!! Awesome throw!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Touchdown!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Bullshit call..

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Good game so far..

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    I am down, if the Cowboys win you have to put on your sig. " I am Flavio's Bitch" and not in big bold latters.. So is it a bet?
    its a bet.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by ZombieRobot
    I honestly think Romo is overrated. He isnt that great IMO
    HATER... overrated pr not still going to win...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieRobot
    replied
    I honestly think Romo is overrated. He isnt that great IMO

    Leave a comment:

Working...