Dallas vs. Eagles???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    you call that "lost" you guys got stomped into a mud puddle then kicked dry
    Ya dallas got walked over like a girl in middle school without tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Yeah yeah we lost but COWBOYS all day everyday so WHAT!!
    you call that "lost" you guys got stomped into a mud puddle then kicked dry

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Yeah yeah we lost but COWBOYS all day everyday so WHAT!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    what, why would I delete or edit it? I've been wrong about much worse. If you like a team what are you going to say? Backing your team is like a true or false question, you either choose true or false, win or lose. I'm not going to pick any of my teams to lose.

    Props to Favre and the team! It'd be nice if they can take it all the way now. Be amazing for Favre.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco
    Vikings beating the Cowboys? LOL
    yeah .. im not a huge sports fan but i won a texas BBQ dinner overnighted to gods country for my family on this game from my parts supplier in dallas

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco
    Vikings beating the Cowboys? LOL
    Quoting this so he doesn't edit it out. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    I love how you left that one open ended. ^ But I knew what you meant.

    You got smacked around and embarrassed today. Another choke by the cowgirls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Vikings beating the Cowboys? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • jintermont
    replied
    cowboys FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    Throw something up, I'm no good at coming up with stuff.
    Hey HarryPotter the only thing I can come up with is parts trade or something like what I beat Cash with

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    are you retarded?

    X2

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyflower
    Hi,
    As such I don't like any team but as I have to choose one.So I think this time eagles will rock on.
    are you retarded?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andyflower
    replied
    Hi,
    As such I don't like any team but as I have to choose one.So I think this time eagles will rock on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    I almost wouldn't watch the superbowl if the Chargers were playing dallas ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...