• Show
Clear All

17 now but 18 in 2 weeks (dec 19)

so 18-20 got my vote
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
      19, still ride kids bikes.
      Hey I still ride a BMX and a mtn bike as well as road bike also. I just got a new to me PK Ripper from the old skool days. But I ride a team specialized Mtn bike and a Pinarello road.

Us old guys still can hang, don't worry.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

A lot fo young blood here. I'm 33.

Jon
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

21... just a month ago...
          so nice to be able to get a beer with dinner when I go out...
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
          sigpic

Comment

21... just a month ago...
            so nice to be able to get a beer with dinner when I go out...
            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
            sigpic

Comment

18... I am kinda of the opposite if some of you guys that get comments saying the E30 isn't worth much. Most people can't believe how cheap my car actually was or how old it actually is...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                18... I am kinda of the opposite if some of you guys that get comments saying the E30 isn't worth much. Most people can't believe how cheap my car actually was or how old it actually is...
                you are 18? i thought you are about 25 :roll:
                *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Nope, just turned 18 a few months ago.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I am kinda of the opposite if some of you guys that get comments saying the E30 isn't worth much. Most people can't believe how cheap my car actually was or how old it actually is...
                    yeah, that's because your E30 looks a hell of a lot nicer and cleaner than mine, and probably a lot of other people's cars too.

Comment

okay now how about posting where you young bloods get the money to fix modify your bimmers? i think this is a valid question....

i didn't make a new thread because it seems that the mods are trigger happy in locking a lot of threads. like the one i started about posting your age and car.

is there freedom of speech in here and are we entitled to our opinion?

I wonder how long will it take the mods to delete this post as they don't want to lock this thread.

i'm just venting because of this.http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1404

Comment

Originally posted by BMWm20b25
                        okay now how about posting where you young bloods get the money to fix modify your bimmers? i think this is a valid question....
                        work... work... work :D
                        Furthermore i don't buy the next part i see if it is one i need. I wait till i get it for cheap :oops:
                        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

15. :finger:
                          -alex
                          i take pictures.

Comment

Nope, just turned 18 a few months ago.
                            :oops: TJ, theoretically i'm old enough to be your father.....that's some scary schiznit!

-gsbadbmr (who still looks in his early 20's)

Comment

Originally posted by BMWm20b25

i didn't make a new thread because it seems that the mods are trigger happy in locking a lot of threads. like the one i started about posting your age and car.

is there freedom of speech in here and are we entitled to our opinion?

I wonder how long will it take the mods to delete this post as they don't want to lock this thread.

i'm just venting because of this.http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1404

And
                              Below the radar...

Comment

wow. i never realized how many young people were on this board

I'm 18, i'll be 19 in less than 6 months

2 months after i turned 16 I got my first car, 94 honda accord lx. i never did anything to it, besides compustar alarm and a system. I was saving up for an h22a. I started thinking it wasn't worth it. so heavy, and stlil front wheel drive

so I sold it. i needed a car, had no clue what i wanted. a buddy of mine is a tech at a honda dealership, so he sold me a 92 civic hatch for 800 bucks. it didn't have any ricey shit though, i got a gsr interior, black spoon style wheels, cf hood, etc. i bought a b18c5 for it, but got ripped off (f you internet, lol). so then i started buying shit to swap the h22a in. and the same thing came up. it will be fast, but it will always be a civic. and fwd. and it had a lot of noise at high speeds

so I sold that too. Had no clue what I wanted, once again. looked for 240sx, stuff like that. then i decided F it, I was gonna do my project. My dad gave me a 71 240z when I was 15. Total basketcase. But when I sold the civic I finally wanted to work on it. So I didn't really care what my daily driver was

but my friend dan (dansciol on the board) had an e30. rusted to shit, but he did a shitload of maintenance on that thing, as well as 325i tb, eta chip, high flow cat and catback exhaust.

so I scooped my car for $1600 from Harrisburg, PA. Needed a hard brake line. I bought a loaded caliper (since the bleeder was stuck) and had someone fix the line. Then the oil pan gasket went

so instead of just slapping a new gasket on there, I got the m20b25, and I'll be doing the 2.7i. I think it's impossible for me NOT to mod a car. I just figure "well, I'm doing this, might as well just..."

oh yah-somewhere in there i bought my bike too. 94 kawasaki ninja zx600r, all black, full exhaust, etc.

I'm selling the bike cause I'm finally getting work done on my Z. I've got the motor ready to come out, everything is disconnected. Just need to disconnect tranny from driveshaft.

oh yah- and my parents never gave me a cent. my dad gave me the Z, but thats cause its in real shotty shape and needs at least 3 grand to get it looking nice again. It will be equipped with a turbo 2.8 liter straight six, and converted to fuel injection. I'm hoping to have this thing done and into at least the 12s by spring

i started with a paper route when i was 12. at 15 I started washing dishes, and got a job watching kids in an after school program. I held all three jobs for about a year, doing about 40 hours a week, plus high school

now I work at a snowboard shop, been there for about 3.5 years. I also valet park at baller restaurants, in addition to 15 credit hours at University of Buffalo
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X