Who said car names don't have meaning?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tg318is
    replied
    FORD- Found On Rubbish Dump

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff_b
    replied
    BMW = Break My Wallet (esp. my wife's E36)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zander
    replied
    KIA killed in Action
    GMC GM's miserable creation, Government Motor Car
    SAAB, Swedish Autos Always Broke
    Audi Always Using Drivers income

    Leave a comment:


  • boom-monkey
    replied
    Do one for Koenigsegg.
    King Of England Not Interested! Go Sexy Engima! Go! Go!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    BMW- break my window
    BMW-bring more wrenches
    FORD- fucked over rebuilt dodge

    Leave a comment:


  • eurotrashm20
    replied
    Used to work in a BMW shop and the owner would always ask "don't you know what BMW stands for? Bring Money or Wrecker!" when they would complain about the cost of repairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • nfshot
    replied
    Ford-Factory Ordered Road Disaster

    Leave a comment:


  • scottinAZ
    replied
    BMW= Bei Mercedes Weggeschmissen
    German for Thrown away by Mercedes (according to my wife, from Stuttgart)

    Bayerische Mist Wagen
    (Bavarian Manure Wagon)


    She doesnt like BMW's I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    BMW- Business Money Women

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    FORD, in reverse: Driver Returns On Foot

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Do one for Koenigsegg.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    CHEVROLET, Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques.
    This is probably the most perfect one of them all!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Before I got into cars, I thought BMW stood for British Motor Works. I didn't know they were German.
    Same here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Before I got into cars, I thought BMW stood for British Motor Works. I didn't know they were German.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious
    ahahahah that one I never heard.

    BMW: Blow My Weiner. Try it, shit worked in high school.
    BMW, Beat My Wife, or Beat My Weiner.

    Leave a comment:

Working...