No announcement yet.

Colorado Gun Laws - Dey takin mie gunz fruhm skool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee, you assume that the bulk of the population is unfit to have a gun then I see.

Hows that gun control working in Canada I give you Toronto

Laslty people who want to commit crimes will do so with or with out a gun, and will use deadly weapons to do so, its the way it has always been. You are correct (at least partly) that gun control dose nothing but limit what the law abiding can have, those are not the ones you need to worry about.

What needs to happen is all states need to adopt Shall issues CCW, have 100% universal reciprocity across all states. Along with passage of strong castle doctrine laws that extend to any where a person has a legal right to be. All that coupled with harsh penalties for crimes committed with a gun. what all that will do is allow the law abiding to carry the means to defend them selves, and protect them form frivolous legal action, both criminal and in civil courts if they ever have to use it. While making it a huge deal to commit a crime with a gun and make sure the penalties are stiff. Will this happen no prolly not, as its the worlds goal to totally disarm the general population, and even our own GOVT will sell us all out see it happen if they think they can get away with it. Please see some of my Sig quote

AWWWWW I love you too, the world is full good people with a few bad, and to live in fear of the bad is foolish. I dont live in fear I just wish to be able to protect my self and my family if one of those bad people dose decide to target me or mine.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

That Alabama case is rather humorous. Let's see: we have a supposedly educated woman who decides to do some extra-curricular shooting because she was denied tenure. Her actions convinced me that the committee was correct-she's obviously not all there. And now she doesn't have to worry about tenure ever again!

But in this case, had it been known to her that the rest of faculty was packing, (hypothetically speaking) I wonder if she might have thought twice....

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
        Is there any cases were a gunman has been shot by a ccw holder and had a shooting prevented?

Many, they have a page dedicated to " saves " made by citizens every month in whatever NRA magazine you chose to receive.

Here's an article that even shows that it has happened in a school setting.

Comment

hey pig, wasnt there one a couple of years ago, where some kid crashed a party and started shooting, but ended up on the wrong end of a kid with a CCW and a .40 in his back pack????
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Probably, folks defend themselves with CCW all the time, they never make the news. You know this though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
              Probably, folks defend themselves with CCW all the time, they never make the news. You know this though.
              yeah I know, just seem to remember you posting or telling me about it is all thats why I asked Maybe it was dubin

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                yeah I know, just seem to remember you posting or telling me about it is all thats why I asked Maybe it was dubin
                I think it was dubin that posted that. It was some kid who broke in with a gun then turned his back to the rest of the party. When that happened another kid pulled a gun out of his backpack and chased the intruder down. He was a CCW holder.

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

This thread has realy opened up my eyes on this issue I'm pretty sure California has one of the highest crime rates and ccw isn't legal right? But it also has to do with the poverty and all that shit we have here. So if it were legal to carry a gun would Californias crime rate go down or up?

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                    This thread has realy opened up my eyes on this issue I'm pretty sure California has one of the highest crime rates and ccw isn't legal right? But it also has to do with the poverty and all that shit we have here. So if it were legal to carry a gun would Californias crime rate go down or up?
                    fer serious or you just being sarcastic ???? My sarcasm meeter is out for recalibration this week end

The Peoples Republik of CA will issue CCW permits, they are more restrictive and harder to get than in the free states, the PRCA will not recognize but a few other states permits. That coupled with the draconian gun laws that just restrict a weapon because of what it looks like.

You also have a very very high population that are scared of guns, because your media and politicians constantly demonize an inanimate object and promote that fear. They coddle the criminal and blame the gun.

The only thing you have to remember is that you dont have to fear the gun you have to be scared of the fucker that pulls the trigger. If he wants to kill you, he dose not need that gun to do so, he can do it with stick and a rock if he wants to.

Look no further than the UK after the confiscations, Knife crime went way up, and then then they imposed a knife ban (or at least considered it I cant remember off the top of my head)

When you strip away a free mans ability and right to defend him self, form any and all threats, he is no longer free, he becomes nothing more than a subject of the state. Why do you think every dictator ship and oppressive govt through out history's 1st move was to ban the private owner ship of weapons.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                    X