I hate allergies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate allergies...

Who's got them? When I was a kid, I never had them, it's just as the past few years that every spring I start sneezing and my nose gets stuffed up. WTF!

/rant
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Seasonal... my 5 year old has them year round. The doctor hasn't requested any specific testings, yet. He just gives us a script for Claritin for her.

Comment

body chemistry changes periodically roughly 4 years + you will develop and sometimes lose allergies symptoms. I had no allergy until 14 then I started becoming allergic to chlorine in pools, then by age 24 I started to have dust, mold, or pollen allergy. I dont know, but recently that all kind of subsided and its not as extreme.

Comment

neti-pot

helps curb many seasonal/hay-fever like symptoms

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

^^^ this.

I suffer year round. I am allergic to at least one thing that pollinates in spring, summer, and fall and then dust. Dr. said I should live in a bubble.
          http://www.teameurotrash.com/

Comment

I need to try that neti-pot deal. Spring allergies have kicked my ass for the past 5 years. Never had them before that. I hate Ohio.

Comment

Yea I get them pretty bad from march to may.
              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Claritn worked. Then it didn't. So I took Claratin D. That worked then stopped when it went over the counter. Then I moved on to Zytertec, Alavert, etc, they worked for me then stopped after a while. So what now? Benedryl. I take Benedryl and pass the fuck out, but at least I don't sneeze and have itchy eyes the whole time. But keep in mind I don't use Benedryl all the time, that would be stupid.

But the worst? Cat allergies. Every girlfriend I've had has had a cat.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Yup, getting beat up pretty bad right now. Alder/birches are dumping pollen.

All the perscriptions I've been on:

Claritin
                  Zyrtec
                  Alegra
                  Flonase
                  Patanol
                  Patanase

Last two are the only ones that work at all for me.

Comment

Mine seem to go nuts with the temperature changes, beginning of winter/spring

Comment

I get horrible allergies at the end of every summer, non of the off the shelf stuff works for me.

7speedshop.com

Comment

i HAVE ZERO ALLERGIES, i NEVER GET SICK TOO. iTS WEIRD.

AS A KID I WAS ALLWASYS SICK HAVING strep throat 13 TIMES IN ONE YEAR

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post

I bet you had strep all year. Not 13 times in 1 year, that just seems odd.
                          -Pierre
                          1987 535is
                          1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                              I bet you had strep all year. Not 13 times in 1 year, that just seems odd.
                              No i did at one point. I allways had strep when i lived in Georgia and went to get the penicillin shot. One year I had strep 13 times and the doctor was like ok fuck it you need surgery. So i had my tonsils and adenoids taken out. That was back in 4th grade Ive been out oh high school for over 6 years and i get sick maybe once every 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X