No announcement yet.

Because i f***ing want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the OP, i don't NEED to have sex. sure it feels great, but it's definitely not needed, especially when im not emotionally invested in the other person.

props to you though for sticking with your morals/decisions/opinions/whatever you wanna call them.

i don't like fucking random girls/sluts either, ive done that before and i would MUCH rather have it be between me and someone i truly cared about, doesnt matter if it's marriage or not.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

So far I've gotten to page 5, and now I can't read anymore. This shit is sad. SAD SAD SAD

I understand the whole "I don't wanna fuck whores and I wan't to be pure with my wife" and all that other bullshit but dude, do you not realize where the fuck you live? You're in fucking college! FUCKING IS PART OF FUCKING COLLEGE! SO FUCK ALREADY!

I was a virgin til I was 18. I tried to hold off til marriage but dude, I can honestly say that I'm glad I lost it when I did and got the experience I have now. Me and my fiancée have great sex. She's crazy as shit but the sex is still good.

Waiting until marriage just isn't a smart thing to do anymore. Having sex with multiple whores is one thing, fucking multiple chicks you like is another. (LMAO not really man, a nut is a nut! go get some! wtf lol)

Comment

From the old movie, Just One of the Boys: "I have plenty of sex, I'd just like to try it with another person sometime."
        "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

/thread
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

guys should i read this thread

it has more pages than i can count to in my present condition
            cars beep boop

Comment

At least read the first 3 pages. :D

Also, croissant, wtf??

Matt
              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
              Originally posted by kronus
              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
              Originally posted by chadthestampede
              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                So far I've gotten to page 5, and now I can't read anymore. This shit is sad. SAD SAD SAD

I understand the whole "I don't wanna fuck whores and I wan't to be pure with my wife" and all that other bullshit but dude, do you not realize where the fuck you live? You're in fucking college! FUCKING IS PART OF FUCKING COLLEGE! SO FUCK ALREADY!

I was a virgin til I was 18. I tried to hold off til marriage but dude, I can honestly say that I'm glad I lost it when I did and got the experience I have now. Me and my fiancée have great sex. She's crazy as shit but the sex is still good.

Waiting until marriage just isn't a smart thing to do anymore. Having sex with multiple whores is one thing, fucking multiple chicks you like is another. (LMAO not really man, a nut is a nut! go get some! wtf lol)
                Very thorough, intelligent, argument there chap.
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  guys should i read this thread

it has more pages than i can count to in my present condition
                  It was funny at first when I was a retard. Then people started preaching about fucking or not fucking and it kinda went down the shitter.

I'm still pretty proud that my drunk retard thread made it this far. I'm going to have to attribute good 'ol
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

what daniel said

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                      Very thorough, intelligent, argument there chap.
                      Thanks. btw, I raised you a 6-pack in that post

Comment

Dammit now I want a croissant sammich!
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Hi

Comment

yeah definately stuck through for the alba.

but on a more serious note, fuck what everyone else says, your going to live your life how you want to and everyone elses ideas and comments about your choices dont mean a damn thing. props for being an individual and not acting like another molded human being.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                              I wouldn't PM you asking you to do that. I like to entertain r3v. Hopefully. I'm not a little bitch like pbr or whatever that green blob is, I don't give a fuck what you guys read.
                              'sup bro.
                              Originally posted by accident
                              I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                              Discuss.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                              1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                              1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

WELCOME TO THE (lack of)SEX PARTY!

... bro.
                                -Erik
                                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                                X