Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    Pure unadulterated falsehoods.

Advising a man in his early twenties to get married to a girl just so he can feel ok about having sex is about the worst piece of advice you can give the guy. I know this because, once upon a time, I was given the same advice...

OP, I respect your decision and even agree with it. Just please do yourself a favor and don't marry the first girl you get really serious with, just for the sake of taking your relationship to the next level, physically.
    When did I say marry her to get into her pants? That's a pretty far leap of reasoning. Nor would I ever advise that. Did I hit a button of some sort?

And because you had a bad experience doesn't mean the rest of us did.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Conki
      That.
      I had my fun I believe, but I don't feel good about it. I kind of expect my girl to be waiting for me, and I can't do the same for her.

But it's a good thing men and women are different. I haven't met a girl who cared about my past, but they expected me to do well in bed.

So to sum up my thoughts:
      - I expect my girl to be waiting for me, and I don't mind if she doesn't know what to do in bed in the beginning, we can always learn together.
      - My girl will want me to be experienced and will expect me to know what to do, and won't mind my past.

This makes me think that I'm reasonable with my needs:)
      there you go..

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      hahahahha. I puked in the drain man! It'll rinse right down. I probably looked half dead with my grandma driving me if you do have it on tape. :rofl:

Thanks guys, and don't worry I'm not in need to have sex so much so that I will marry a girl to do it. :rofl:

And yes, I can't even remember how many times I've been told that I'm putting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles though, I'm just saving the final step.
      Man its your decision and no one else... there is plenty of girls in this world you never know at the least expected moment you will come across the love of your life, the woman that will respect you for all you are.. that said its all your decision ;)
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by 5KWattson View Post
        Where are the Jessica alba pics?
        +1 this was great read but the pix made it.
        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
        http://raceskids.com/

Comment

You guys realize I'm perfectly content with my own personal choice and this thread was started in no way as a discussion about them, right?

Of course the fact that the thread was derailed is completely understandable, I just want you guys to know I didn't start a thread asking for your guys' opinions, but by all means carry on with them.

-After re-reading the first post I can see how it went that direction right away. Anyways, when I was writing it I wasn't trying to make an emo thread at all. I hate those stupid "what should I do about my own personal fucking choice" threads.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Ahahahaa are you guys fucking serious? Okay OP I respect your decision but seriously it isn't the fucking '50s anymore, people fuck each other it feels good. Grow up.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

What was the point of the thread then

Post on r3v, opinions ensue

fact

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                Ahahahaa are you guys fucking serious? Okay OP I respect your decision but seriously it isn't the fucking '50s anymore, people fuck each other it feels good. Grow up.
                For the record people have been rampantly fucking forever. I really don't think that today all of a sudden it's something new.

Anyways, I don't think it's immature to wait, or childish, just a difference in opinion.

If you're fucking as much as you can, then in my opinion, you need to grow up. (general statement, I'm not saying you're a man whore)

Too serious, more alba!
                :rofl:
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  What was the point of the thread then

Post on r3v, opinions ensue

fact
                  Oh for sure. Just wasn't trying to preach, and it sorta came out that way. My bad. Then derailment followed, love it!
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

....there is more than just man whore one night stands, and bible hugging abstinence, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      ....there is more than just man whore one night stands, and bible hugging abstinence, lol.
                      Oh, I know. There is non-bible hugging abstinence. :D

But seriously, I know. Everyone else can do whatever they want!
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                        I completely agree with 87e30.
                        I'm not into whores either, just not interested in fucking them.

I'm in a fraternity, girls are always around, but not the kind of girls I like.
                        I'm only 21, but I want to find a nice and loyal girl who's been waiting for me.
                        I want to marry her, and I want to have kids.

I believe it's not me who has a problem, I believe it's today's youth that is fucked up.
                        Yeah, typical. It's not you with the problem, blame everyone else.

But seriously, not saying you have a problem, just a different opinion. And you guys really are putting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal.

Matt
                        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                        Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

duh, just lie and tell her youre a virgin. problem solved..

Comment

Originally posted by dgspikes View Post
                            duh, just lie and tell her youre a virgin. problem solved..
                            Oh fuck, leave it to a New Yorker to find the obvious solution!

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                              When did I say marry her to get into her pants? That's a pretty far leap of reasoning. Nor would I ever advise that. Did I hit a button of some sort?

And because you had a bad experience doesn't mean the rest of us did.
                              You, sir, hit the biggest button I have. :) That's when logic goes out the window and fingers type unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                                You, sir, hit the biggest button I have. :) That's when logic goes out the window and fingers type unchecked.

Sounds to me like you're really just bitter someone gave you advice that you followed and now you feel :cockbloc:

Sorry you're all butt hurt because I said people should respect the guys decision. Keep on keepin' on.
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X