Originally posted by e30nub View Post
    hehehehe...Had to.

:)
    I see what you did there.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

dude all I have to say is at 20 you need to be fucking like a bunny right now. I just turned 36 have been married and faithful for 15 years have 3 kids and miss the days I fucked like a rabbit. You get older and days just pass right on by. You wake up go to work, run like crazy all day, come home eat, spend time with the family, zone out for a while, then pass the fuck out. You need to start fucking now while you can.

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Agree... If your worried about knocking (insert name here) up, just pull out and shoot it all over her back.

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
        dude all I have to say is at 20 you need to be fucking like a bunny right now. I just turned 36 have been married and faithful for 15 years have 3 kids and miss the days I fucked like a rabbit. You get older and days just pass right on by. You wake up go to work, run like crazy all day, come home eat, spend time with the family, zone out for a while, then pass the fuck out. You need to start fucking now while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          I can't wait until the OP reads this thread after sobering up.

And don't PM me later asking me to delete it. 'Cause I AIN'T GONNA.

:up:
          I would never ask you to. I think this is hilarious.
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobig_us View Post
            Agree... If your worried about knocking (insert name here) up, just pull out and shoot it all over her back.
            Okay, first of all pulling out is a completely retarded strategy. Secondly, that's not really my main concern.

Personal choice guys, maybe when I feel ready I will have sex before I'm married. However, at this point I have no desire to have sex.

I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Hahaha yesss more pix FTW thanks guy
              "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

87e30, I respect your decision a lot. It takes a lot of self control to make that choice. I also think it's a very unselfish choice. A lot of people probably think their one night stand mentality is mutual, but I disagree. A few years ago one of the girls I thought was merely a fuck buddy turned out to have really complex feelings toward me, and our brief time fucking turned into a very depressing experience for both of us. Not only was she messed up for a while, we had a pregnancy scare. I was 19 at the time and terrified that my life was over.

It's a personal choice. I can see the positives to both sides. What I don't understand is why everyone feels the need to tell him he should be banging random chicks. I can understand making fun of him, because that's what we do here, but telling him he's wrong is retarded.

Well, I guess no one listens to e30trooper anyway.
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

You're putting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                    You're putting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal.
                    I can't believe it took 7 pages for this one
                    The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

Comment

?$#@?$@#?%?@$%?$#@?%!@

Comment

Originally posted by jtb_29 View Post
                        I can't believe it took 7 pages for this one
                        lol, I even searched the thread first, like no way nobody told him this yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                          The fact is if you care for the person, there's no reason to not be in an actual relationship. And if you're man enough, get married to her.
                          Pure unadulterated falsehoods.

Advising a man in his early twenties to get married to a girl just so he can feel ok about having sex is about the worst piece of advice you can give the guy. I know this because, once upon a time, I was given the same advice...

OP, I respect your decision and even agree with it. Just please do yourself a favor and don't marry the first girl you get really serious with, just for the sake of taking your relationship to the next level, physically.

Comment

clayton you fucking drunk bastards you puked all over my neighbors fucking lawn...
                            you better hope to good that I didn't get it on tape
                            looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                            email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
                              clayton you fucking drunk bastards you puked all over my neighbors fucking lawn...
                              you better hope to good that I didn't get it on tape
                              hahahahha. I puked in the drain man! It'll rinse right down. I probably looked half dead with my grandma driving me if you do have it on tape. :rofl:

Thanks guys, and don't worry I'm not in need to have sex so much so that I will marry a girl to do it. :rofl:

And yes, I can't even remember how many times I've been told that I'm putting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on a pedestal. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles though, I'm just saving the final step.
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                                Dude, I've had girls beg for it but fuck that, they are whores. Whores = fail.

dude, that is the reason people here get 4 door cars. Or at least 4 people I know. and thanks for the new sig...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X