Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pulled the nissan out of the garage today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pulled the nissan out of the garage today.

yes, i am a sissy and let off half way through second. i did mash it again though. no powersteering, vac leak so it idles at like 2800rpms. boost controller turned off, and nothing left as far as tires go. but it was good to feel what a little bit of power was like for a change.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

my brother was doing the recording w/ my phone. i think i scared him a little.
    i let off in 2nd because it will spin all the way through 2nd and half of third if i shift aggressively. as you can see in this 2nd vid. from about a 5mph roll, it will start spinning and keep spinning till the top of 3rd (70+mph).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

those were both taken w/ the boost controller turned off (10psi), i can crank it to 12 or 15 when i feel the need. anyhow, thanks for watching. i've been trying to get some videos for a long time now. these are far from great, but it gives people an idea.

-Dane
    diving board division, bishez.

god damn. rb swap?

Comment

From the youtube page "S1 RB25DET, GT3076r tuned with AEM EMS. video shot with boost controller turned off, 10psi spring."
      1985 BMW 325e
      1997 BMW M3/4/5
      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

yup yup. it's still got stock injectors under the hood. i have some 650's in a box somewhere, but i am hesitant to install them. as far as i'm concerned, there's no need.
        this is what the guy that tuned the car gave me.

i am assuming it's a bit overstated, but believe me, it's more than i need.

-Dane

Comment

Holy shit.
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Borderline retarder here ;) but what did you mean you forgot how to driver after driving the e30?

Comment

i want to see some of / instead of this |.
              My feedback:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
              @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Holy jumping fucking shitballs.
                Rides...
                1991 325i - sold :(
                2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Nice. But I don't really call it a "pull" unless you have an ounce of traction. :p

Car's got to be retarded quick though.

Comment

Yesssssssss

Comment

Holy hell that thing sounds good
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

i bet that thing is fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                          Borderline retarder here ;) but what did you mean you forgot how to driver after driving the e30?
                          meaning, i dont have to steer to keep the E30 straight when i nail the "go" pedal anywhere under 70mph. two hands on the wheel whenever possible. it's not easy to steer without power steering. lol. i wish i had the cash to put new wheels with 275's or wider on the rear. then maybe i'd think about swapping in my bigger injectors and cranking up the boost to 20psi.

-Dane

Comment

Freaking nuts!
                            - Chris
                            Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                              Holy jumping fucking shitballs.
                              took the words right outta my brain
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X