X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone call german osha

that guy isnt wearing his hard hat

Can you say Holy fucking shit in german
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Liebherr fvck yah!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

seen it. crazy as hell
      Originally posted by teamdynasty43
      Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Holy shit.
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

You dont have to wear a Hard helmet when you are in a cabbed Machine

That 98% Operator there, you can do that with any smallish excavator that has the provisions for a blade on it with that tower and the special plate. Notice that they had to use a Shovel style Bucket twin cylinder set up so it has enough hydo power to hold the weight of the machine way out there. Long as you set it up like that it dose not matter the brand of the machine

CAT over all. Liebherr dose make a good mobile hydro truck crane though. I have way more time around grove's myself

edit: Member of the Operating engineers here
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-22-2010, 07:35 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            CAT over all.
            edit: Member of the Operating engineers here
            Two of my guys just got back from training at the Tucson proving grounds last night

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
              Two of my guys just got back from training at the Tucson proving grounds last night
              I have heard thats a good school, but there really is no substitute for seat time in the filed with other peoples lives in you hands
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

i meant the announcer standing underneath the thing, but thats cool too
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

cause a hard hat makes all the difference when one of these fall on you.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I have heard thats a good school, but there really is no substitute for seat time in the filed with other peoples lives in you hands
                    It's a really nice facility. 7,000+ acres of nothingness to play in and 15 employees. They went out to train CAT's trainers on our products. Then they got to climb around on the really cool stuff like D11Ts, 797 line-haulers, and a 994F. Everyone out there seemed bummed because the couldn't go to BAUMA http://www.bauma.de/en

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                      It's a really nice facility. 7,000+ acres of nothingness to play in and 15 employees. They went out to train CAT's trainers on our products. Then they got to climb around on the really cool stuff like D11Ts, 797 line-haulers, and a 994F. Everyone out there seemed bummed because the couldn't go to BAUMA http://www.bauma.de/en
                      You work for Manitowoc/grove???? I assume by your location, I know Grove hydro trucks, are built some where down there in South eastern PA.

On a side not I got to load up a crusher with a 988G a few years ago, just amazing the power and ease of control for such a huge machine, especially when you are used to 938's and 950's For the record I dont get much seat time anymore as I swapped over to the Non destructive testing industry (we are still IUOE though)

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        cause a hard hat makes all the difference when one of these fall on you.
                        hence osha is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                          hence osha is stupid
                          You have no idea, till you have to deal with them in this type of industry. Its fun, you can be doing everything right and safe as it can be done, but rest assured they can will find some reason to fine you.

We had a guy start a cut off saw set it down, take his hard hat off ( outta or the swing range of the excavator and no over head hazards) to take his safety glasses off his helmet. Put the glasses on and his helmet then pick up the saw and make his pipe cut. Well there was a MIOSHA ass hole in the bushes with a camera, yeah the company got a fine for no helmet and no safety glasses with a saw, even though he did everything right. Fuckers are out there to generate revenue now more than to enforce safety regs. They show up on your job you will be getting a ticket and a fine even if they have to take things outta context and misrepresent the facts. I have seen the bend tape measures to create false readings in their pics that help them write a fine, I have seen them brake their own safety rules to get some where to takes pics and write a fine.

The only thing you can do is to take pics of them taking their Pics, and then take your own of the same thing they just did but with your own tools and perspective to counter the inspectors pics. Other wise you have no case to appeal the fine, I have been down this road several times and it sucks.

William Pitt-

Comment

Natürlich hat ein Deutscher Wetten Dass erfunden (vielen Dank für den schönen Stunden!)
                            Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
                            Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
                            Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
                            Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Insane!

Comment

Working...
                              X