No announcement yet.

someone call german osha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So stupid question I know... but how the hell did he get down?

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
      So stupid question I know... but how the hell did he get down?
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok mr college smartie, :) just the reverse of going up. Lowers him self back down on each of the pads till he get to the ground. Well this is the best way. there is a faster way but its not as safe and make a big mess
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        You work for Manitowoc/grove???? I assume by your location, I know Grove hydro trucks, are built some where down there in South eastern PA.

On a side not I got to load up a crusher with a 988G a few years ago, just amazing the power and ease of control for such a huge machine, especially when you are used to 938's and 950's For the record I dont get much seat time anymore as I swapped over to the Non destructive testing industry (we are still IUOE though)
        Nope, no Grove association. I'm a partner in a very small company that makes laser-guided grading systems. We have a deal to sell our product through CAT dealers in US, Canada and Australia.

I will hand it to OSHA. Lately they've been better for us to deal with. We've never been fined, but they did find a few issues which we remedied. After our initial inspection they came around a couple years later, realized our record, turned around & left. It all comes down to the person doing the inspection, I guess.

More heavy equipment gymnastics: JCB Dancing Diggers

Comment

Working...
        X