Attn Midwest: You suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn Midwest: You suck

I just flew in to Garden City, KS. It's a hundred fucking degrees, flat as the fucking ocean and the hotel bar is closed ALL DAY on Sundays.

Been sayin that all along.
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Now you see why I HATE IOWA, and the fact that I am stuck here till I go back out east to work PISSES ME OFF
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
        I just flew in to Garden City, KS. It's a hundred fucking degrees, flat as the fucking ocean and the hotel bar is closed ALL DAY on Sundays.
        Find a friendly strip joint...
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

GODDAMNIT I AM GOING TO CARPET BOMB THIS FUCKING STATE. No booze sales at all on sundays. I can't even get a 6-pack at the gas station.

Fuck you Kansas. And Fuck you Dorothy. Your state sucks.

Comment

^ And to think you'll be headed to Idaho soon. I was blown away when I discovered you don't get liquor in the grocery store here. But then again, you don't pump your own gas, people in Kansas would flip out over that.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes was suprised myself when I moved out west that the grocery stores dont have liquor licenses. Thats not a big deal though as our liquor stores at home rock

GODDAMNIT I AM GOING TO CARPET BOMB THIS FUCKING STATE. No booze sales at all on sundays. I can't even get a 6-pack at the gas station.

That might just be the county you are in. Some counties are dry on sundays or all the time in some states. I dont know for sure about KS though I hate all the plains states though too hot and too flat.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                ^ And to think you'll be headed to Idaho soon. I was blown away when I discovered you don't get liquor in the grocery store here. But then again, you don't pump your own gas, people in Kansas would flip out over that.
                Idaho has to-go cups.
                Originally posted by Teaguer
                Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

Well Fuck you too for being in the wrong part of the state asslick. Here on the east side we have sunday sales, in fact most of the state does. Your dumbfuck luck you landed in the asshole of the state. As for the heat, here in Kansas we call that fucking summer. Don't like it, get the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    I can live with that, it's the same in OR.

Oh and now the TV is blaring tornado warnings. Great. This just keeps getting better.

Comment

Michigan is the only good state in the midwest. Thanks to all the rednecks who would go ape shit if they couldn't get a case of busch on a sunday
                      M42: Because 110 feels like 140 :finger:

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^
                        hop in your POS rental heap and drive to the next county if you need a 6er that bad LOL.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^
                          hop in your POS rental heap and drive to the next county if you need a 6er that bad LOL.
                          That should do it. Can't believe Liberal doesn't have Sunday sales and it really is the asshole of KS, followed by Garden City and then Dodge City.

Comment

To-go cups? What am I missing? Info required!

Comment

Originally posted by cerdman View Post
                              Well Fuck you too for being in the wrong part of the state asslick. Here on the east side we have sunday sales, in fact most of the state does. Your dumbfuck luck you landed in the asshole of the state. As for the heat, here in Kansas we call that fucking summer. Don't like it, get the fuck out.
                              I hate to break it to you but the asshole of kansas lays from nebraska to oklahomo and from missouri to colorado
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X