No announcement yet.

The Official Top Gear Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make fun of everyone. I'm sure the French have quarrels all the time. But I cracked ass up when Hammond drove the van with a xj220 motor in it. It rocked. Love tg!!

Comment

I like the looks of it and am not mexican but brown. And the whole show is utter rubbish, what I want to know is if they drove it and if they deem it worthy of $55,000
      You should've read the directions before you showed up at the party.:stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by javi415 View Post
        I like the looks of it and am not mexican but brown. And the whole show is utter rubbish, what I want to know is if they drove it and if they deem it worthy of $55,000
        as far as I know from Mastretta's website (http://www.mastrettacars.com/), the cars are not built yet, they should be starting production soon if not just recently and will probably ship them mid-year-ish, I don't think TG will get to drive it for a while.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

From another forum:
          Originally posted by WRX***
          So the other day my kid kept asking me to watch top gear together so i tuned in to top gear america and he had the :-| face...now everytime he asks for top gear he says "...the one with the funny old guys" :bow: my lady laughed...

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
            If you want cut and dry car tests and reviews watch 5th Gear, from what i understand and from various unsuccessful attempts at watching it, it is a lot more technical and focuses much less on entertainment and more on evaluating cars.

I find it really boring and if i want to fall asleep in my desk chair, ill put an episode of it on. 5th Gear is basically the old TG format with a new name.

I am aware and have had the same experiences
            You should've read the directions before you showed up at the party.:stupid:

Comment

Every episode they make fun of Poland (me being Polish), which can be way more offensive than what they said about Mexico/Mexicans. I laugh it off because little things like that don't bother me. They need to lower the pride down a little bit.

What episode was their most recent american road trip in btw? It aired in December?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                What episode was their most recent american road trip in btw? It aired in December?

Comment

merci.

Comment

Hey - let's generate more Top Gear threads..

(i.e. lock the other ones)
                    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

E30 Vert's in the latest ep!!!

Originally posted by Slangbox
                      Pretty sure if you removed the lights and plates, you'd disappear at night. Rockin' it Batman style--I like it.

Comment

YAY! E30 material. Watching now!

Last edited by Fusion; 02-13-2011, 04:09 PM.

Comment

You shittin me?

Downloaded, now just copying over to the thumb drive to watch on the TV.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

awesome e30s on top gear. just started watching it, hope they make us all proud!

Comment

E30 episode was freaking awesome haha. Everything they said was completely true.
                              Originally posted by TSI
                              ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                              OEM+

Comment

Great episode.

Probably bird droppings.. I think I'd really despise any birds flying overhead if I was a vert owner.
                                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X