No announcement yet.

The Official Top Gear Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome 1st episode! Atom is fricking crazy.....
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Wow fuck, episode 2 is INSANEEEEEEEE, the last bit seriously had me pulling my hair. Great filming and intense driving. Didn't disappoint at all.
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

Im downloading both now in 720p... and the middle east special in 720 too. Ill watch em later

Comment

Anyone notice how so far all of the STIARP times have been considerably faster now that Tiff is the stig. . .
          1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

Originally posted by unrlmth View Post
            Anyone notice how so far all of the STIARP times have been considerably faster now that Tiff is the stig. . .
            Tiff is the stig? Does he still work on 5th gear though?
            Originally posted by TSI
            ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
            OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
              Tiff is the stig? Does he still work on 5th gear though?
              Yea from what I've heard he is the temporary replacement until they find someone more permanent. I've heard the he is friends with Clarkson and has also helped May in at least on of his shows.

I just wish there was more new material in ep 2, they already released the whole Ashes Competition.
              1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

Tiff who?
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by KamakaziX View Post
                  Tiff who?
                  Tiff Needell

1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

Yea from what I've heard he is the temporary replacement until they find someone more permanent. I've heard the he is friends with Clarkson and has also helped May in at least on of his shows.

I just wish there was more new material in ep 2, they already released the whole Ashes Competition.
                    I'm curious as to how many have seen it already on TG UK. I was entertained to see the other side of it but they left out a few good jokes from the AUS version, and the whole BL car experience. Seriously, even if you don't like TG AUS, watch their side of the Ashes Special, it's pretty good.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

^ it is by far the best tg aus episode
                      Tim.

Comment

Hmm watched 16-01. Good shit

Comment

Wow last episode was awesome. The last bit with the Sti-err.. James driving the rally car was epic.

Yea from what I've heard he is the temporary replacement until they find someone more permanent.
                          What's your source?

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Where is everyone finding 16-0 and 16-1?!
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by lga714 View Post
                              Wow last episode was awesome. The last bit with the Sti-err.. James driving the rally car was epic.

What's your source?
                              From the link I posted:

Earlier this year, BBC and Top Gear lost a court battle with former Stig Ben Collins, which ended up revealing his identity as the Stig. After revealing himself as the race car driver in the white suite. Collins went on to publish an autobiography and co-host Five’s Fifth Gear – a competitor of Top Gear.
                              As ironic as it sounds, another Fifth Gear host, Tiff Needell, has replaced Collins as the Stig on Top Gear for the time being. Needell returns to the show after a 9-year absence to teach Slumdog Millionaire director Danny Boyle through his paces on the track in a segment called “Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.”
                              “The Stig has gone of course so they have this other guy Tiff Needell who used to front the original Top Gear,” Boyle said. “He was a terrific teacher, no nonsense. It was good.”
                              A Top Gear spokesman said that Tiff may not be the long-term replacement for Stig.
                              “We needed someone to teach Danny Boyle how to drive the track, which would normally be Stig,” he said. “Tiff, being an old friend of the show, offered to help out.”
                              Needell, 59, co-presented Top Gear from 1987 until it was cancelled in 2001.
                              - By: Omar Rana
                              1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

kickasstorrents has 16-0 to 16-2

Comment

Working...
                                X