X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the official speeding ticket tread

so post up your fastest speeding ticket and a story behind it

Ill start
    7-4-10 about midnight, entering the on ramp to the freeway coming home from the gym and decided to give a rsx a run for its money needless to say cop pulled over the winner and I set my new personal best 78 in a 60 nice cop only gave me a $96 speeding ticket
    Last edited by gregslow318i; 11-11-2010, 01:19 AM.
    looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
    email nitroman12@gmail.com

for an s50 that's a pretty weak ticket, granted my story involves being lucky and 100club/Patrolman's Union donations.

I was driving down to Galveston around 10pm, cruising at about 100-110ish with no one on the road. Got pulled over and got off with a ticket for 80 in a 60 thanks to the 100 club, Patrolman's Union and various other Police donation stickers on my windshield. Took defensive driving and didn't cost me a dime. I love Texas!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

May 2010.

Small, narrow, residential area with hills that go up and down like a roller-coaster.
      Late to college and the residential area is a short cut.
      Motorcycle cop was IN SOMEBODY'S DRIVEWAY just chilling there, blended in with a garden.
      Clocked me going 34 in a 25 zone. I saw him right when I passed him and was like "fuhhhhh, he's going to come after me.", which he did.

Driving since 15 and first ticket of my life.
      $210. +$45 for traffic school so I don't screw myself w/ insurance.
      God dammit.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Was trying to make it to the liquor store before it closed two May longs ago, there's a section of road that drops from 80 to 50 to 30 in about 200 meters, and right at the start of the 30 zone I got tagged doing 92. Suuuucked.
        ROFL DOGS

Comment

$180 in the e30, when I was sixteen. I went to court, the judge knew my rowing coach, for the awkward. gave me 17 hours, went to my leadership teacher, i cleaned up his room for 2 hrs, and i got 17! it was nice!
          Right now im fighting a $150 violation from the SF Metro transit agency for not having a front license plate? Fuck them, i drove to sf one day, they made me go through a big hassle, and i ended up having to go 40mis back home. I wrote a letter of complaint, in protest, and they are still 'reviewing it'.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

havent been pulled over yet in the e30, yet i think my lucks running slim since iver been flashed about 15 times by police >_<

Comment

Didnt realize i was going 60 in a 35 in my honda civic dx! It must of been 11:00 pm on one of those giant downhill residential streets that is nowhere near any houses. I was hurrying to my girlfriend's place and I realized I was going that fast. At that moment I braked to go back to the speed limit (i remembered her vagina smelled weird) but it was too late, a cop was on my ass. When he pulled me over and got me out of my car I told him I had a knife in my pocket and if it was okay I was going to put it on the ground. O well, he drew his gun and kicked me to the ground. $340 ticket!
              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-04-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

82 in a 45 it was a little after 3AM on a wed. night. i was on my way home from the emergency vet picking up my dog with a $4K vet bill going to Linclon at about Tatum ( if you are from the east Phx/Scottsdale/Paradise Valley area you know the road, 4 lanes long streches with no lights). the cop was in an SUV going the opposite direction. i saw the oncoming SUV hammer the brakes and nose dive, looked at the speedo.....fuck. i hammered the brakes and dropped a gear, he flipped in behind me and followed me through 2 stop lights and about a mile before he pulled me.

the cop walked up to the pass side door and was face to face with my 135lb rotti. he asked me to came to the back of the car and talk to him (shit, i am fucked now.) i explained that i was on the way home from the vet, showed him the vet bill and explained to him that i knew i was speeding, but not to that extent because i still had to go to work in the morning.

because i was honest with him, had the dog with me, and the GIANT vet bill, he wrote me for 19 over the posted 45 (1 MPH under felony speeding) and wrote it for the latest court date he could.

i was 2 weeks shy of being able to take traffic school for the ticket so it cost me $178.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

not much really just cruising home late at night at like 2 in the morning was doing 94kmhr in a 60 zone

Comment

Vegas to Reno on Hwy 95. Cruise set at 90mph. Haulin' thru the desert minding my own business. Just south of Goldfield. Middle of nowhere. Cop coming the other way gunned me. Asked me "If I knew how fast I was going". I said "yes". Wrote me for 80 in a 70. Douchebag Cop! Should have let me go. Bought a radar detector the next day. Been ticket free since. 3 years ago.

Comment

None. Never got one. Ever.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I was doing 120 then slowed down to 85ish and got caught for 85 in a 55. The ticket was my first and last. Ticket was 300 + another 300 for the 7 points. The cop was a dick, I have a friend that is a local sheriff and said I should have never gotten that many points for it.
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

135 in a 70??? I dont tecall the speed limit but the cop (south dakota) gave me a break and wrote it for 89mph. He was a nice guy. I was in a 5.0 mustang at 3am with totally empty roads. anything over 90mph evidentally they are required to tow the vehicle. This was in 1992. I recently got an 89 in a 30mph zone but it was in a closed business complex. ticket cost me only 125.00 .. no court or anything. Just paid it and never heard anything
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

So far no speeding tickets... the most expensive ticket was a parking ticket at over $300 for parking next to a disabled spot for about 5 minutes as I ran to dimple records to get a cd that I was waiting for, this was years ago.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

tread softly

Comment

Working...
                              X