Dude with "r3v0lt" Twitter handle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude with "r3v0lt" Twitter handle...

Are you on this forum? I advise you to review traffic laws in Oregon. Also, such trolling might result in a disgruntled cyclist keying your car/ kicking the door in with their bike cleats.

you car
    the response <-- As a part time bicycle commuter, I agree with these guys.

That is all.

if some bicycling waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles cleated my car, id run his ass over. have some sense with inertia, which ever is bigger, will win.
    sigpic

Comment

it works both ways dude there are shitheads in cars and shitheads on bikes. respect each other and follow all rules of the road and everyone gets along. that doesnt mean riding 4 abreast blocking a lane and blowing through stop signs.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

yeah fuck that guy, whoever he may be.
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
          if some bicycling waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles cleated my car, id run his ass over. have some sence with , which ever is bigger, will win.
          At which point, I'd pull my U-lock out and beat your stupid ass to within an inch of the pathetic life your mother allowed you to have.

I understand that there are cyclists who are cocks about road-rules out there, but fuckers like you who call cyclists "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless" and threaten to harm us with your cars just because they're bigger and faster make me want to empty the clip of an AR-15 into the back of your skull.

I pay the same amount of taxes that every person in a car does, and I will use the paved surfaces of the roadways (within reason and the law) however I see fit. If you don't like it, too fucking bad. The same goes for all the fuckheads in their cars and trucks who like to yell shit at me and tell me to get off the road when I'm longboarding, while well within the bike lane.

Comment

cycling doesn't make the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, cleating a nice e28 because of the rear plate surrround makes the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. i typicly don't mind cycler's, but when they pack together, and hold intersections up that are busy because they keep shooting the stop sign(happens all the fucking time aorund here), that shit tends to piss me off, but i've never hit one over it. And then, some fucker would dare kick my door in after i pass their ass.?? thats a bullshit reason to do anything. i believe i would kindly run their ass either over, or out and into a nice comfy barbed wire fence for some trick like that.

i agree, that i would have to do something to deserve it, but if it were caused by a plate surround, thats the cyclist's stupid/last mistake.
            Last edited by xwill112x; 07-21-2010, 06:12 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Now take a deep breath...

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                if some bicycling waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles cleated my car, id run his ass over. have some sense with inertia, which ever is bigger, will win.
                i'm with janderson on this one. if your car were to get cleated, it would likely be because you did something to deserve it. and "inerta" can equal manslaughter real quick there bud. cyclists have as much right to the road as cars, we were there first anyway.
                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Many times its for good reason, but motorists will never be able to please bicyclists.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                    i'm with janderson on this one. if your car were to get cleated, it would likely be because you did something to deserve it. and "inerta" can equal manslaughter real quick there bud. cyclists have as much right to the road as cars, we were there first anyway.
                    By the time it's determined manslaughter, the biker won't exactly be able to care. Legally they're protected, but in reality a couple tons of steel will utterly destroy them. Their life is a bit more valuable that some law.

(not justifying hitting bikers, just sayin')

Also, fuck bikers who ride on sidewalks. I hate that even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      At which point, I'd pull my U-lock out and beat your stupid ass to within an inch of the pathetic life your mother allowed you to have.

I understand that there are cyclists who are cocks about road-rules out there, but fuckers like you who call cyclists "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless" and threaten to harm us with your cars just because they're bigger and faster make me want to empty the clip of an AR-15 into the back of your skull.

I pay the same amount of taxes that every person in a car does, and I will use the paved surfaces of the roadways (within reason and the law) however I see fit. If you don't like it, too fucking bad. The same goes for all the fuckheads in their cars and trucks who like to yell shit at me and tell me to get off the road when I'm longboarding, while well within the bike lane.
                      Bicyclists pay registration tax in WA?
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I'll probably catch a lot of flak from bicyclist for this but honestly, if it isn't capable of keeping up with the pace of traffic (accelerating, decelerating, and general speed limit) it shouldn't be allowed on main roads unless they are shut down or marked off for a specific event.

I mean most new cars require air bags and have all kinds of safety restraints you cannot physically install on a bicycle. We had a bicyclist get kill riding down I-40 a year or two ago here in Knoxville. I mean seriously, people hit cars parked on the side of the interstate all the time I would hate to see what a car traveling at 70mph would do to a 10 speed bike.

Comment

^ I don't agree, you should share the road.

Comment

If you can't ride 40mph don't ride in a 40mph lane.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Well, write a letter to your local lawmakers to budget the installation of more bicycle lanes. IF you can't share of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X