my baby is busted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I thought I did that, or did you copy me after?
    We all have, at some point or another.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    i personally fixed kronus' car this way.
    I thought I did that, or did you copy me after?

    Leave a comment:


  • payney8
    replied
    no

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Bilstein Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
    the kid is not my son
    aheee heeeeee heeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I like to stand on top of the engine and jump on it while yelling "seta pistons, seta pistons, seta pistons!". Just ask Yun he'll tell you it works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"

    It really works.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    I also wanted to make fun of the OP of that thread. We really need a facepalm emoticon around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    you played us all along.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    apparently "going around the car and tightening things" fixes everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i can drift in between two semis for a short time,
    !
    Hoamboy showing you the ropes in the parkin lots, eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"

    This method also works when picking up girls at the bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    Wat

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
    i personally fixed kronus' car this way.

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    I don't know wht is wrong with my car. it will start, then idle, but as soon as kick the throttle to the floor it dies. hlap!!11 i can drift in between two semis for a short time, but then the engine dies. i can only r3v my car into 4 things at a time. i dont knwo what is happinin. Pleez, pleez, pleeez, help me.

    edit:
    i found out what the problem was. my compression was gone in half my cylinders and my tie rods were loose and my intake boot was loose and my rear diff was loose and my oil pan was loose and my gas cap was loose. but i went around my car with a screwdriver and tightened everything up and now she runs GREAT!

    THANK YOU!
    tech support a plenty

    Leave a comment:


  • Davenandez
    replied
    Phaedon, what the fuck just happened!?

    Leave a comment:

Working...