Teen suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
    No I would not have the guts to do it because I love my life and everyone in it to much. When I was in high school I would sometimes go around the locker room telling everyone good game while slapping their asses because I thought the reactions were fuckin funny. You have to be completely uncomfortable with yourself to be able to kill yourself.
    or severely depressed. I feel bad for this kid. We dont know his whole story but by looking at his facebook pic Id be willing to bet he was fucked with his whole life. Kids are so much nicer when they turn 40.
    fucking shame anytime anyone takes his or her life.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      We dont know his whole story but by looking at his facebook pic Id be willing to bet he was fucked with his whole life.
      Agreed, I think this is why Leaf tries to come across as an e-thug...
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Feel pretty bad for this kid. I have no idea what’s it's like to be a closet gay, but it must be pretty tough. This a-hole that tapped him and the people who taunted him should pay.

This was probably a real tough time in this person's life regardless of the assholes that did this.

I don't think he should have killed himself, but regardless if he didn’t didn't why is this behaviour tolerated. It's just really sad to see this go on at a university.

While I don't feel they are responsible for the murder charges they deserve to be expelled and publically ousted as the ugly cruel people they are.

Comment

In the words of (CARLOS MENCIA) if you can take a dick up your ass, you can take a yoke.........

Sorry if I offend any of you guys, who feel sorry for the kid but he's dead and he gets no sympathy from me!
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

This thread is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
              This thread is gay.
              Well put Danny.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

It's a sad situation, and it would be extremely hard to wake up every morning knowing you're in for a day full of personal ridicule and embarrassment.

I'm a social bully myself, but even then I understand the difference between teasing and outright being mean. Push someone too far and the results on them can be devastating.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                  Agreed, I think this is why Leaf tries to come across as an e-thug...
                  I have no Idea whats going on in the thread, But this made me :rofl: Oh so true
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    or severely depressed. I feel bad for this kid. We dont know his whole story but by looking at his facebook pic Id be willing to bet he was fucked with his whole life. Kids are so much nicer when they turn 40.
                    fucking shame anytime anyone takes his or her life.
                    +1 first post I agreed with in this thread.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Lots of ignorance in this thread. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't been in a similar situation of being picked on and powerless to stop it, then shut the fuck up. You have no idea what this kid's been through and you never will, and as far as your "no sympathy for taking your own life" stance, well yeah I'd say the same thing if he was 40 and had a family. But the kid was 18 and I'm willing to bet all he's ever known is people fucking with him. Yeah I'm sure he was ashamed of being gay, you know why? Because he's been ostracized his whole life, and all he has known for 18 years is shame. Now when he finally finds someone who likes him enough to hook up with or whatever that is thrown in his face too.

Comment

^Very well put. I can only hope the kids who got their kicks out of filming him will bare this weight for the rest of their lives.
                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by wh33lhop View Post
                          lots of ignorance in this thread. I've said it before and i'll say it again, if you haven't been in a similar situation of being picked on and powerless to stop it, then shut the fuck up. You have no idea what this kid's been through and you never will, and as far as your "no sympathy for taking your own life" stance, well yeah i'd say the same thing if he was 40 and had a family. But the kid was 18 and i'm willing to bet all he's ever known is people fucking with him. Yeah i'm sure he was ashamed of being gay, you know why? Because he's been ostracized his whole life, and all he has known for 18 years is shame. Now when he finally finds someone who likes him enough to hook up with or whatever that is thrown in his face too.
                          qft.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
                            Don't be gay if you can't handle it.
                            what was he thinking? being gay and what not, he shouldve been straight! no one told him to like guys!

/sarcasm
                            Originally posted by ebelements
                            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by ortholithiation View Post
                              This a-hole that tapped him should pay.
                              Lawl. But serious, +1 on Blunt's post
                              Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                                really dude? who cares? 3rd best biz program? that doesnt mean shit really. it all about how you use your skills and knowledge. dont go walkin around thinkin you are better than everyone because you are overly sensitive about peoples reactions to an article and you go to the 3rd best business program in the country. (according to the WSJ)
                                i dont think im better than anyone. no shit its what you do with the knowledge you acquire. thats how it became such a good program. as for it not meaning shit, i stated that fact to show some guy that RBS is reputable and does in fact teach English in a productive way.

to get back on subject, cant we just sum it up that no one has to feel bad for the kid. feel bad for the family, for the bullies that are living with this for the rest of their life, or the fact that this kind of ridiculous thing goes on in life.

if nothing else, just dont joke about something as serious as an honest kids life.

Comment

Working...
                                X