X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
    calm down man, don't go jump off a bridge or something
    quoted for another epic post.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

^ HEY fuck you. that's serious shit. even joking about it is what cause this kid to take his own life. nothing to joke about.

that student actually had some potential, unlike most people who bother getting an education.

EDIT: no one even knows the real story. ya the sex taping was true, but the fucked up shit the kids did after it was the worst part. writing in his bathroom, taunting him endlessly, and shouting at him everywhere he went. step into his shoes for just one second, and see how that feels. being invaded then constantly harassed until your breaking point.

Comment

Thats gay

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
          ^ HEY fuck you. that's serious shit. even joking about it is what cause this kid to take his own life. nothing to joke about.

that student actually had some potential, unlike most people who bother getting an education.
          were you the guy he was having sex with on webcam? is that why you're so sensitive and defensive over all this?

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
            were you the guy he was having sex with on webcam? is that why you're so sensitive and defensive over all this?

no, its because people like you think its fuckin funny without actually knowing what happened. A real person took their own life. a person on the internet didn't delete their account or stop posting. an 18 year old kid is dead, leaving his parents, friends and family crushed.

Comment

Its sad when someone dies, its hard for me to find pity for those who kill themselves.

Comment

Srs bzns...
                Slicktop City!

Comment

^thats fine, you dont have to feel pity at all. i wouldnt feel a thing if it didnt hit so close to home.

just dont make a joke out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                    Its sad when someone dies, its hard for me to find pity for those who kill themselves.
                    +1, it does suck though
                    -Alex

Comment

This will be used to advance the gay agenda.

Comment

It is sad that he felt the need to end his life, rather than do something that would have been less harmful to his family and friends. There are thousands of schools all over the US, he could have transferred to just about any of them to get away from the situation if it was too much to handle.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        This will be used to advance the gay agenda.
                        +1
                        I don't know if you meant that in a sacrastic way or not, but this will most assuredly pop up when there is a suspected hate crime against gays.
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

^thats fine, you dont have to feel pity at all. i wouldnt feel a thing if it didnt hit so close to home.

just dont make a joke out of it
                          So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead? :p
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                            We were all young and shortsighted at some point. Most of this thread is in rather bad taste honestly.

Comment

no, its because people like you think its fuckin funny without actually knowing what happened. A real person took their own life. a person on the internet didn't delete their account or stop posting. an 18 year old kid is dead, leaving his parents, friends and family crushed.
                              People like me? What kind of person is that? A person who doesn't feel sorry for another person for killing themselves? They should be in prison for illegally videotaping it, but shouldn't be in jail for him taking his own life. It was his choice to jump off that bridge, they didn't encourage him to jump. Think before you type anything, I see it now, you standing on a bridge "OH NO THE GUYS ON R3V SAID I'M AN IDIOT" then jumping, then all of us will laugh at you. Just shut the fuck up and take your pity shit somewhere else.

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                              So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead?
                              Mark, I never thought i'd say this but damn I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                                So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead? :p

absolutely right, i wouldnt care much i never saw the kid, and he was from another state.

but i wouldnt be a dick and make a joke out of it. i would just pass by this topic on this message board.

Comment

Working...
                                X