Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teen suicide

Terrible...

A US student commits suicide one day after authorities said two students broadcast footage of him on the internet having sex with a man.

Bewareo of the interneto. Don't have gay sex in a shared room with computers in it in this day and age.

Serious, jumping to your death is a little too emo because you got filmed with a dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
      Yeah terrible but.....
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Jumping off a bridge is a bit much.... He could have just sued and ruined the kids life completely.
        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Yeah terrible but.....
          But.......... oh the suspense :p
          -Alex

Comment

hey guess where i got to school

pay no attention to the avatar.

Comment

What the kids did was absolutely illegal and should answer to that but I have very little sympathy for poor me emo suicides, shit happens so deal with it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                What the kids did was absolutely illegal and should answer to that but I have very little sympathy for poor me emo suicides, shit happens so deal with it.
                this..

and I wonder if he wasn't "out" yet and it drove him over the edge.

Comment

Thats so incredibly fucked, the suicide was a bit much, but i have had multiple loved ones that have passed that way and as a family member its the worst thing to have to deal with, so have a little sympathy at least. If people would stay the hell outta other peoples lives stupid stuff like this wouldn't happen

86 Zinno es
                  M50 inside

Comment

lul

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Who knows what the kids family was like, generally of someone doesn't come out by that age its because they don't think that their family will accept them. Most of the time they have some reason for them to think that.

regardless if you found out your roommate was gay why would you want to video them and watch it with your girlfriend? Much less post it up for anyone you know to watch.

kid probably would have killed himself eventually, but Dharun deserves to do a couple years for that shit, plus then he can get F'ed in the A without having to admit he's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                        hey guess where i got to school

pay no attention to the avatar.
                        apparently somewhere that lacks the proper or sufficient English composition instruction...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                          apparently somewhere that lacks the proper or sufficient English composition instruction...
                          HAHAHA fuckin' a that made me chuckle

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                            actually its somewhere that does not spell check their students on trivial internet forums.

it's also somewhere which has the 3rd best business program in the country. (according to the WSJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                              actually its somewhere that does not spell check their students on trivial internet forums.

it's also somewhere which has the 3rd best business program in the country. (according to the WSJ)
                              calm down man, don't go jump off a bridge or something
                              Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Working...
                              X