The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead

Premier was pretty good. I like the old fashion special effects (I HATE CGI) Just like the book it leaves me wanting more. I used to read it until I was so tired I would feel sick lol.

Yeah, AMC is no longer safe for me, lol. I don't do zombies. Looks like it would be a decent show if I could watch it though.
    '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
    '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Speaking of old fashion effects, I loved the mech scene in District 9. It reminded me of the mech in Robocop
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

It was alright, hopefully it will take off a bit more in the next few episodes. I thought it was pretty messed up the main guys partner is already making a move on his wife LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by James21 View Post
          It was alright, hopefully it will take off a bit more in the next few episodes. I thought it was pretty messed up the main guys partner is already making a move on his wife LOL!
          Yeah in book "it was a one time thing and a huge mistake!" type thing. They made it seem as though she is with Shane now. Also no tank in the book. I think it will take off in the next episode.

Comment

it'll give me something to do winding down on a sunday night. amc has been doing pretty good lately.
            [sigpic

Comment

I loved it. It will fill the void that Mad Men has caused, and it takes place in my city.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

It is good. The book is also good.
                cars beep boop

Comment

i enjoyed it

but i love everything that has to do with ZOMBOOOES OMG

Comment

I was, at first, kind off put off by the idea of a serious zombie mini series. I was hoping for a Shaun of the dead type show. After watching it though, I can honestly say that I really liked it. The stairwell scene in the hospital and the last scene were awesome.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting for this show all month and I loved it..
                      I cna't wait to see the next one. I like the lead, alittle bumbed his buddy is with
                      his wife..
                      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                        I've been waiting for this show all month and I loved it..
                        I cna't wait to see the next one. I like the lead, alittle bumbed his buddy is with
                        his wife..
                        I thought so too, but it will make for good TV down the road. Something to wait for and mull over as the viewer.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic

Comment

Gunna wait till this is out on DVD I can't fucking stand commercials.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                            Gunna wait till this is out on DVD I can't fucking stand commercials.
                            But how will you know which product to buy?

Comment

ahahaha, as of right now the majority of commercials are telling me which fake ass politician to vote for. I am rick scotts mother I swear he's a good guy!!

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X