Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked #4. best ones sins #1.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

ya but what happened to the brother who stole the van? they were on foot and made it back to camp before him..?!
      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Having read all 14 books....I can't decide whether or not I'm pleased with the show or disappointed that it has strayed so far from the books....
        Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
          ya but what happened to the brother who stole the van? they were on foot and made it back to camp before him..?!
          I think he gathered up a bunch of zombs in the uhall truck and unleashed them at the camp lol!

But seriously I think he didnt go home.

Comment

He was probably planning some plot of revenge and ready to come back guns blazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Philipangoo View Post
              He was probably planning some plot of revenge and ready to come back guns blazing.
              one handed

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

gun blazing. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                  I think he gathered up a bunch of zombs in the uhall truck and unleashed them at the camp lol!

But seriously I think he didnt go home.
                  i seriously thought this is what he did when i saw all the zombies attack the camp. but of course im wrong
                  ]

Comment

I thought the same thing. Just lure them into the back of the truck and take them to the camp.
                    The end was intense.

Comment

He wouldn't have done that knowing there was a chance his bro was at camp.
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

And there is no wall between the cockpit and the back of the truck either.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

was episode 6 the finale?
                          ]

Comment

yep...

The fact that the black guys wife stayed behind, and just gave up
                            pisses me off.. She just gave up on herself and him.. For some reason that just really
                            bothers me!

I hope he finds some nice young trim..
                            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

That wasn't his wife methinks. She was just some widow I thought.

Just because they are both black doesn't mean they are married, that's just racing my neegs.
                              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

was that his wife? you sure? no kiss or anything she just walked away...

ive been wondering what the doc. wispered in his ear and i think i found the answer

the wife is pregnant. it had to have comeup in the blood test
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X