X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
    Second episode is awesome :D

I like how the racist guy got fucked over, lol
    Did he though? I feel like he's gonna be back at some point and he's gonna be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
      Did he though? I feel like he's gonna be back at some point and he's gonna be pissed.
      I was thinking give the idiot the hacksaw and tell him he doesn't have time to cut through metal lol.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Yeah the black guy trippin over the toolbag and the hacksaw hitting the ground are big foreshadows, he will be back and try to kill the cop.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

First episode was awesome, second one was shit. I am highly critical of peoples decision making skills during disaster events. They pretty much all lose. Putting zombie guts all over yourself and walking a few blocks to get a truck? Really? Thats the best you could think of? How about taking the bus or any of the other vehicles already in the street WITH THE KEYS IN THEM.

The chick in the department store that almost blew cops head off cus he was making too much noise by shooting, then she has no problem with redneck shooting from the roof and pretty much causing an entirely new shit storm? No, nobody wants to shoot him. In disaster time, no way would that racist dude be allowed to live. And there's no way that black guy wouldnt at least, AT LEAST fucked him up while he was handcuffed. And then they write the story that the black guy was about to let him loose? are you fucking kidding me

how did a zombie get in the sewer?
          in the department store nobody thinks to barricade the GLASS DOORS?
          zombies can climb fences, turn doorknobs, use rocks, but not climb ladders?
          why not go back and get sherriff's bag of firearms by the tank?
          WHY NOT TAKE THE TANK

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
            First episode was awesome, second one was shit. I am highly critical of peoples decision making skills during disaster events. They pretty much all lose. Putting zombie guts all over yourself and walking a few blocks to get a truck? Really? Thats the best you could think of? How about taking the bus or any of the other vehicles already in the street WITH THE KEYS IN THEM.

The chick in the department store that almost blew cops head off cus he was making too much noise by shooting, then she has no problem with redneck shooting from the roof and pretty much causing an entirely new shit storm? No, nobody wants to shoot him. In disaster time, no way would that racist dude be allowed to live. And there's no way that black guy wouldnt at least, AT LEAST fucked him up while he was handcuffed. And then they write the story that the black guy was about to let him loose? are you fucking kidding me

WHY NOT TAKE THE TANK
            All those people should have never even been there, Glenn is the sneaky lone wolf. He and Rick should have been alone and ran out of the city and walked to the camp site.

Comment

I bet Glen won't come back. The smart ones stay alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post

WHY NOT TAKE THE TANK

all good stuff. Hey man, they have to make a shower out of this some how.

Comment

Watching now! :nice::nice:
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

very good tonight as well.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I find it hard to believe that 6 dudes with sticks, pikes, and a fucking pitch fork
                      could kill one fucking geek..
                      I would be a little more worried about the security at night...

to many fucking adds..... come on amc..

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

just started watching tonight all 3 episodes. i think its a good show but Victell is rite
                        ]

Comment

Wow nice twist in #4

Street gang.....

Comment

Yeah, hopefully they don't gay it up with a shitty story, gang has promise.
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

The end of 4 was pretty great!

Comment

Pretty decent show, I like watching it on On Demand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X