The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
    I keep feeling like Daryl is going to eat it hard very soon. He's a wild card that they can off at any moment. A few weeks ago on Talking Dead they mentioned an upcoming controversial scene. I'm hoping it was when Lizzie got Lennie-d by Carol and not something else yet to happen. I have this strange feeling that Daryl's new friends will end up being cannibals and eat him.
    I was just sitting here thinking about TWD, and I have to agree.

Not necessarily about the cannibals, but I think Daryl may die. I will lose my man crush, but I have a feeling.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I keep thinking one of the big man characters has to die. I mean, how can Ricks crew go on with him, Abraham, Tyrese, and Darryl? That's a pretty unstoppable group.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Tyrese will go. He's lasted the longest of all black characters in the walking dead. His time is well past due

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Tyrese will go. He's lasted the longest of all black characters in the walking dead. His time is well past due

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I can see tyrese having to be put down by rick after he gets bitten while protecting Judith.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
            I can see tyrese having to be put down by rick after he gets bitten while protecting Judith.
            Fuck I bet you're right.

Then again, I think Tyrese is man enough to do it himself.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to show signs of PTSD and have to be put down because of it.
              I think Bob is manic depressive.

Comment

Terminus seems like an off place. If all those ppl arent insane or have a horde of zombies in a barn then its not right.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                  Terminus seems like an off place. If all those ppl arent insane or have a horde of zombies in a barn then its not right.
                  What creeped me out was the lack of people there. And there's no lock on the gate. And there's just one woman there, standing there grillin. Something's definitely off about that place.

Comment

^one of my first thoughts was that maybe terminus is full of cannibals. It's definitely not going to become a permanent home for them thought.

-NICK

Comment

I was thinking the lack of people was a little weird too, and everything being open when they've struggled to keep places secure was a huge red flag. Something isn't right about that place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                        ^one of my first thoughts was that maybe terminus is full of cannibals. It's definitely not going to become a permanent home for them thought.
                        I thought they were eating zombies or something. lol. cannibals seems highly possible.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So how did Maggie's group know to come back through the tunnel? Maybe I missed the explanation but that seemed a little too convenient.

Comment

They were just coming out of the tunnel, was how I saw it.
                            Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Yeah, they were going through the tunnel, were outnumbered by walkers, and came back when they heard Glenn and Tara, I think. Something like that.

Comment

I think Carrottop and co. saw Maggie and co. coming out of the tunnel when they said "Holy shit" and told Maggie and co. that Glenn and lesbian chick probably got in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X