The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post

2 - When Rick's love interest told him her son couldn't learn to shoot/survive from him. That stupid bitch set her kid up to die

She dies along with shit load of others when the hoard mow down Alexandria (at least that's how the story goes in the comic).
    Don;t worry story line gets very interesting then on. This is like calm before a huge storm.
    [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      So im gonna be that cynical bastard and say WD is pretty much dead for good now. I wasn't entertained at all with the latest episode. Its turned into cookie cutter drama with some zombies.
      Read the comic. Way better than the tv series.
      [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Originally posted by damith View Post
        She dies along with shit load of others when the hoard mow down Alexandria (at least that's how the story goes in the comic).
        Don;t worry story line gets very interesting then on. This is like calm before a huge storm.
        10 internet dollars she lives and her son dies, or she dies and her useless son lives.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          10 internet dollars she lives and her son dies, or she dies and her useless son lives.
          Well, tv series does not really follow the story line in comic, but I read somewhere that tv series will closely follow the comic from series 6 on wards.
          If that's the case, she will die along with her son.
          [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

So I finally watched all the Fear the walking dead episodes.
            Am I caught up in new characters and the new area that I liked it? or is it just better?

Really wish at least one of these groups would come up with a decent plan and not eff it up. Its like everyone in the universe is designed to be incompetent.

God damn Carol is like Death itself, ready to bring anyone's life to its end when needed.
            Last edited by Wschnitz; 10-23-2015, 10:43 PM.
            willschnitz

Comment

Carol is my favorite character. She is master of disguise, like a damn Chameleon.

Be it blending in with walkers, or turning into a frail old house wife. She lives to blend in, and then kills everything.

Fucking amazing character.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

MFW every character is still a bumbling idiot.

Not saying id do any better, but how are these hardened survival types all dying lol.
                willschnitz

Comment

RIP Glenn

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I don't think hes dead, talking dead didn't have him on the couch, nothing in memorium. I think he watched Nicholas get eaten while he got covered in nicks blood.

Michonne foreshadows it.

"Have you ever been covered in so much blood, that you didnt know if it was yours, or walkers, or your friends."

That or producers are just fucking with everyone pretending that glenn is jesus.

But he still appears on set in further episodes without zombie makeup on so yeah.
                    willschnitz

Comment

My girlfriend was so upset about the episode, and glen "dying"

totally killed my night lol and shes like your not upset? and im like fuck na I like dexter im upset that show Is over LOL.

Comment

Nahanahnah *fingers in ears*

A friend posted about Glenn dying on Facebook last night, and another said he didn't think he's dead, then another talking about intestines. I haven't read past my last post here, but seeing how this thread has blown up I guess I need to watch tonight. I usually take my time and watch it Thursday or Friday.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

People showed more clips from the end of the scene and it appears glenn crawls under the dumpster.

Glenn is jesus, glenn cannot be rip.
                          willschnitz

Comment

I'm not convinced he's dead. They made it too vague that it was actually him being eaten.

Comment

Just rewatched the scene, he's dead. If he isn't, it would be a ridiculous stretch. Similar to when everyone wanted Beth to come back.

Isn't Glen past his expiration date anyway? He's too soft for this world. He should have killed that bumbling idiot in the forest, but he didn't. Now he has paid the price.

As Rick has said, people like that will find a way to get it done no matter what. Glen was a fool to let that kid live after trying to kill Glen in the woods. He then told the Kid to never leave the walls. Then he went out there with him? Then he trusts the Kid to take lead in the field? Three strikes. SMH he didn't learn a damn thing in all that time.

It sucks, but that's TWD. Make the hard decisions and do what needs to be done up front or perish.
                              Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 10-26-2015, 07:55 PM.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

You didn't watch close enough if your certain he is dead m8.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X