Cars they shouln't bring back
Collapse
X
-
The head cracks is very common on them. Mine had like 9 cracks in it. It held 17psi and till this day the cracks never gave any problems. -
Leave a comment:
-
you do relize you posted the same car twice right the lumina and the Grand AM were the same platform you know.
And I would take a Cavilear over a Cobalt/G5 any day of the week. I had a 98 2 door 5spd Cavilear for a DD beater and it was one of the best cars I have ever had. Could not kill the 2.2 never needed maintenance (after I put a clutch in it and did the basic shit to it when I bought with a fried clutch) at 98k for 400 bucks. I drove it till I it had 169k on and they were hard miles. Sold it to a buddy of mine that put 250 miles a day on it for 2 years till he got t boned and he only changed the oil in and put tires and 1 front hub on it. Cobalts are shitty and you cant see outta them at all and uncomfortable even in the up market ones even compared to my no frills base model no option 98Leave a comment:
-
Yes, and have you ever owned a Daytona to realize they are alittle better then the K-car? Granted the ones i had was a Shelby and an IROC. But have drove regular ES models, And they was just fine for a point A to point B car.Leave a comment:
-



These and anything else FWD that is/was only available with an auto.Leave a comment:
-
-
Cars they shouldn't bring back:
- Anything American.
- Anything Korean.
- Anything Russian.
Thanks.Leave a comment:
-
Some of you people just have no taste. Daytona's are awesome! Infact i wouldn't mind finding another 91-93 Daytona IROC :-DLeave a comment:



Leave a comment: