No announcement yet.

Official Snowmobile thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, I want a sled. I want it strictly for snowboarding.

Comment

Originally posted by KamakaziX View Post
      Really hoping for more of a trade situation. If not I'll hunt something down before snow flies hopefully.
      Looking to get into a different brand? I really love the skidoo XP's.

I've got a buddy from CA that has done some mountian riding out west but has never been trail riding. Hopefully I'll get him out this winter on some UP trails.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffRR View Post
        Looking to get into a different brand?
        Worried the Ditch Pickle is going to live up to its reputation ???? :giggle:
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by JeffRR View Post
          Looking to get into a different brand? I really love the skidoo XP's.

I've got a buddy from CA that has done some mountian riding out west but has never been trail riding. Hopefully I'll get him out this winter on some UP trails.
          The sleds I'm looking to trade for are the only sleds I'm really interested in. I don't think I could bring myself to ride a Mustard Bucket.
          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

I would trade my exciter for that, don't worry its way more reliable

Comment

I've been riding almost my entire life. Basically it's what we do here in Michigan during the winter lol. Don't really trail ride anymore, mostly boondock and cut my own trails.

Anyway, got my sled going a few weeks back...got me looking forward to a few trips to the UP this winter. Converted a yamaha 600 venture into a single seat, 700 triple, 1 1/2-136 inch paddled tracked, mountain max. Can basically handle anything michigan winter can throw lol. I'll snap pic's next time I'm up north
              sigpic

Comment

^ Whoa. Sounds like a very custom ride. Would be interested in pics.

Do want.

Comment

Got a 89 Polaris indy sport, tops out at about 60. But its still a lot of fun on the trails. Just orders new runners and ski covers, getting pretty excited.
                  87 325is

Comment

Who wants Sno-Cross back?

Comment

Say what you want about the articcats sleeve, Just went out to my friends barn to bury the old 88 cougar out. I ride pretty often with my friend and this sled has become a "If any of our friends that don't own a sled want to come ride with us" sled. So it was parked in a barn, uncovered, and no kind of sumerization, and fired on the third pull. This things a beast.

Comment

:up:

Comment

It hasn't fucking snowed here enough to cover the grass! I am going crazy! I am soooo ready!

Comment

Just picked these up today as well. Repin the arcticcat.

I am thinking cut off the side guards and take off the windshield.

Comment

It finally snowed yesterday! Went out last night and tonight.

Burried it

Comment

Lucky bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X