Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapped at 4 Way Stop sign

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...d/d194a9a2.jpg

So I pull up to a 4 way stop sign in a residential area and this old crow rolls into the back of my car. I pull the ebrake and hop out to check for damage. Her car is resting against mine. I yell at her to back up and she won't so I go Rambo and start kicking the shit out of her car. By now there is a traffic snarl and people are yelling for me to stop kicking her car. So she pulls away almost hitting another car. No damage but I feel violated.

Anger Management, man.
    sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
    "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

ur pretty badass
      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

cool story bro
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
          Anger Management, man.
          You think?

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...d/6fe3f698.jpg

Comment

calm down

Comment

Older folk, you probably scared her. Granted she ran into you but kicking her car did nothing to help your cause.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Should've shot her.
                1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

She wouldn't back up so I could check my bumper. Kicking her car was to make her back up.

Comment

i watched a dude get arrested for the same thing, so freaking out on people is dumb.

way to go bro

edit: also, if you really wanted to act like it was a big accident, she ISN'T supposed to move until police arrive, just saying
                    Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

An apology would have ended it on the spot. But she wasn't sorry. She was in a rush and I was in her way. So she had go get the Rambo treatment.
                      Last edited by Dirtbleed; 11-19-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Unless you made an angry u-turn drift away into the sunset and had a GoPro to document it all, this story is not threadworthy.

Comment

I you had started kicking my car, I would have gotten out of mine and kicked the shit out of you until you don't have enough teeth left to eat a Big Mac. Control your anger and cross your fingers she won't file a complaint to the police.

Any pictures of the damages on your car that were supposed to have prompted such a reaction from you? You claim she wasn't sorry, but did you leave her any time to calm down or did you just assault her car within seconds?

Telling you man. Stop snorking coke. It makes people paranoid and agressive.
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

So.....how does kicking the car resolve your issue? My guess would be it didn't do much good. Kudos to you for posting your rage on the Internet.

Jon
                            Rides...
                            1991 325i - sold :(
                            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Massive. You I would have just shot. She wouldn't back up so she got Rambo'd.

Comment

Working...
                              X