Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gran Turismo 5 Photo thread

GT5 is finally out and it looks good :D
    Forza has it's own thread we might as well share our cars too.

Post some pics of what you have snapped so far and show off your rides!

I'll start it off...

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

great game the wait was worth it but i think the bmw car selection should have been better more cars

Comment

Oh my - that looks so realistic

Comment

Wait.... that aint real?

Comment

I love the course maker. This is one of the ridiculous tracks that came out of it (500 ft elevation change over the span of the track)

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
            I love the course maker. This is one of the ridiculous tracks that came out of it (500 ft elevation change over the span of the track)

They included the ability to make tracks, but no e30 M3

Anyway, that's cool. That's a huge feature that I hadn't heard about, and makes the game very attractive. What are the limitations of it (corner angles, elevation, width, type of surface etc...) ?
            85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
            e30 restoration and V8 swap
            24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

You really cant manipulate the track exactly how you want to, it is very crude and you pretty much choose the scenery/driving surface, number of sections, complexity of sections, corner sharpness, road width, and I think thats all. You can change the complexity, corner sharpness, and road width for each individual section. It will definitely break up the monotony and for me, will give the game somewhat of a feel of driving on an awesome winding road, not just on a circuit I have raced on many times before.

Comment

some more ;)

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Damn my PS3 and it's YLOD!!!
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Are those all replay shots?
                    I played GT5 at the mall today and the in race graphics weren't half as good as in the above pics.

Comment

Those are all replay shots, you can see I hit a wall in those pics cuz the front of my Z is all messed up.

Comment

Let's see some in car footage? How does the driving dynamics feel? Is it acrade like or simulator?
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

The driving dynamics/physics are very good in my opinion. They are more arcade-ey than I would hope for , not as good as Live For Speed, but they are much better than any other version of GT.

Schwarz3, awesome pics man!

Comment

i really want this game, i am really pissed about the car list but man they made this thing badass... one thing about the gran turismo series that i think they did way better than forza is the way you don't get bored with a car so quickly, if that makes sense.

Comment

I just love my Z3 M Coupe. Tried to take some pics, but they didn't come out any good. Probably 'cause it's a standard car.
                              '91 E30 316i
                              '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Working...
                              X