No announcement yet.

It's snowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got some snow in pa and finialy got to give the ix the real test wow got to just love awd such a blast
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
      ^^ Hi res of that M3? It looks awesome!!
      Sorry not my pic.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by e30huh View Post
        seriously anyone up for an e30 meet with snow ball fights?

i would be if i didn't have steel belts showing up front.. i need to find 2 14 inch tires that are dirt cheap and then i am down lol

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
          i would be if i didn't have steel belts showing up front.. i need to find 2 14 inch tires that are dirt cheap and then i am down lol
          some dude in Vienna has a set of 4x100 for cheap on CL. let me see if i can find it for ya

Comment

i'm bout to pick this up

here ya go.

Comment

i have tires you can have for free if you get them dismounted. they are all really worn. but 2 should have at least 2/32s. haha.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

my studded snows are just being wasted on dry pavement out here in CO...

Comment

Game on.

*I love whoring this.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                    i have tires you can have for free if you get them dismounted. they are all really worn. but 2 should have at least 2/32s. haha.

send me pictures please lol

Comment

Comment

Ashburn got nothing compare to Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by drumad View Post
                          757 reporting in here.

The whole commonwealth is in panic mode. wee hee. Lets hope my open diff 240 can make it home haha.
                          Tell me about it... I was doing donuts in a parking lot in my moms Chevy tracker. :giggle:
                          Originally posted by ak-
                          Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Comment

i don't see no snow in the pic, that's your dandruff on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post

Fuck thats not a snow, thats a just enough to make it a little slick. For fucks sake if you cant get around in that even in a open diff e30 you need to turn in your Drivers license as you should not be allowed on the road even when its dry.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X