Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine:

iPhone (taking picture)
    Surefire E1B Backup LED. (The most recent one with more lumenz, y0)
    Citizen Eco-Drive chronograph (my favorite watch, I usually wear it)
    Some wallet I've had for years
    Leatherman Skeletool CX
    My keys (the keychain is a piece of wire from a model airboat)

Then the two big knives, which I only carry when I'm hunting/fishing. I usually accompany one of them with a Leatherman wave.
    Buck 110
    Homemade knife

Then I keep a Surefire A2 Aviator and a Leatherman wave in the E30, along with a little survival/ tool kit. It all fits in an ammo can in the trunk.

Obviously I've got bigger knives/multitools/flashlights/whatever, but I don't carry them daily. Some of the pocket dumps on here are crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by TomSuddard View Post
      Some of the pocket dumps on here are crazy...
      I'm certain that most of the HUGE ones are people just wanting to show off all of the pocket-sized gizmos they have, there's no way people carry as much of the shit that some people are posting in their pockets.

When I'm not working, the ONLY thing I have in my pockets is my wallet and my G2. And I even hate having those in my pockets.

Comment

honest to god everything in the picture is always in my pockets lol. i wear cargo pants

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

When I am at work I have all that stuff on me plus some more shit the feds require me to have as well.

Yes your right some is not in my pockets but in pouches on my belt. Like my Multi tool, Light,
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

This is as bad as the EDC bag thread:

Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
              This is as bad as the EDC bag thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...&highlight=bag
              even worse that you brought it back from the dead without posting your own pocket dump

side note: why the fuck would anyone need a blackberry and an Iphone?
              BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                even worse that you brought it back from the dead without posting your own pocket dump

side note: why the fuck would anyone need a blackberry and an Iphone?
                Hahaha no shit! I didn't even notice the dates! I haven't been posting much lately, been getting rusty.

Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Pocket Dump

I only have pics of my work carry currently but I rotate through 3 different carries:
                  Work carry (no weapons allowed)
                  Civilian carry
                  Army carry (pretty much a small toolbox is on me)

2 - pilot G2, .38mm fine point, black
                  1 - Bic #2 mechanical pencil, 0.5mm
                  1 - Swiss Army Black Recon 24533
                  1 - Coin, 3 Star DCG FORSCOM
                  1 - Moleskin pocket year calendar
                  1 - walletwerks, Mtech material
                  1 - IPhone 5 (taking the photo)
                  '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Bump

This what I have had on me the last few weeks. No firearm, I am at work and had to fly into an airport in a state that has no reciprocity with my permits....

Nothing too out of the ordinary, Surfire 6pled, Gerber 600, all weather Field book and Alvin .5mm Pencil for sketches and daily notes, Fisher Pen for daily reports and official paper work, Spartan pocket knife, Serengeti Veid's to keep the sun out of my eyes, the rest ought to be self explanatory. I have lots more shit in my bag

P7271820 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-27-2014, 05:35 PM.
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Bump

This what I have had on me the last few weeks. No firearm, I am at work and had to fly into an airport in a state that has no reciprocity with my permits....

Nothing too out of the ordinary, Surfire 6pled, Gerber 600, all weather Field book and Alvin .5mm Pencil for sketches and daily notes, Fisher Pen for daily reports and official paper work, Spartan pocket knife, Serengeti Veid's to keep the sun out of my eyes, the rest ought to be self explanatory. I have lots more shit in my bag

P7271820 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                      Pretty much new everything from your original post. Do you carry a Olympus DSLR with you? or just the lens cap?

Comment

Yes updated stuffs as shit wears out or gets lost it needs to be replaced 6p is still the same one and I have toned it back a little bit on shit I carry all the time. the gerber 600 is better suited to what I do everyday, and the wife kinda commandeered the old legend 800's

Yup Olympus OMD EM5 normally with a 17mm F1.8 on it, what do you think took the pic. Not really on me but with in arms reach 85% of the time, just not much worth taking pics of around here very often.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Yes updated stuffs as shit wears out or gets lost it needs to be replaced.

Yup Olympus OMD EM5 normally with a 17mm F1.8 on it, what do you think took the pic. Not really on me but with in arms reach 85% of the time
                          I figured the Olympus took the photo. I just didn't know if you normally had it with you.

Comment

yeah its been my faith travel companion for 2+ years now,a great A.B.C. rig Always Bring Camera it goes with almost everywhere, and it has its battle scars to show it lol....

William Pitt-

Comment

I upgraded my 3GS to a HTC1.. haha, and I'm living yolo from now on so no 'mo condoms!

Comment

Glock 23 with Speer Gold dot and 1 extra magazine. That holster is a Galco KingTuk but I've been carrying OWB in my SERPA holster more since it's hot.
                                SOG Flash II knife
                                UltraFire WF-502B flashlight. It was $10 on Amazon and performs phenomenally. The listing claims 1000 lumens, but it's probably closer to 800 on high. Has high/low/strobe
                                HTC One phone
                                E36 keys
                                Cheap wallet (I need a better one)
                                Not pictured: Wiley-X Knife prescription sunglasses because I forgot to grab them and G-Shock Mudman because it's on my wrist.
                                Last edited by accident; 07-27-2014, 10:29 PM.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X