Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Yea I'm not a fan of open carry, tried it once before I had my CCW. I made sure to dress professional and didn't get any odd looks but I felt completely uncomfortable.

I prefer blending in. My wife never notices other people OCing, and 99% of people don't. But they stand out like a sore thumb to me, and I just think to myself that they are now a target if someone with a bad agenda came around. If your out in the wilderness, totally different opinion.
    Honestly, I believe while open carry is a right, it isn't necessary unless you are a uniformed member of society (needing a sidearm for your job). I agree that CCW is the way to go and that most CCP owners would agree with not advertising their firearm carry. There are too many risks associated with carrying if someone is focused in on taking that firearm and you are not aware.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

why so many watches? In case one gets stolen.... Not that I really care but I think there s a thread on here somewhere about this. I have no pic to post. I work in a jail so all i can have is my ID and car keys.

Comment

When I'm not at work.

Usually there's a small pocket knife and a pen, lost the knife a few days ago and lost the pen every day. Phone is taking the picture.

Not much has changed.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
          why so many watches? In case one gets stolen.... Not that I really care but I think there s a thread on here somewhere about this. I have no pic to post. I work in a jail so all i can have is my ID and car keys.
          How many shoes do you own?

Comment

Not much has changed.
            What kind of wallet is that? I like how it has aged.
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Got it at Fossil 3 or 4 years ago. It's impressed me so far, corners of the outside card slot are just now starting to wear through. Its a money clip style inside. Would buy again.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                How many shoes do you own?
                More than one pair but I don't carry an extra pair with me. Why would you need two watches or more on you at one time? I was poking fun,

Comment

Pocket Dump

Coincidentally I had my knife in my pants, which almost never happens, I used to carry it when I worked late nights pushing carts in the parking lot, but not anymore. Was just fiddling with it.

Got my schedule for school, wallet, always a pencil while in school, and keys.
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Comment

what holster do ya use?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        what holster do ya use?
                        I use this. It fits in my waist band or between the seats perfectly. I'm sure I could run with it in my waistband and it wouldn't drop.

Comment

^ I want to buy a pistol.. it's actually kind of special because my next major purchase is either going to be a gun or a guitar amp.. the e30 is all grown up -tear-

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Its summer. Do you people carry all that crap in fanny packs or look like Rambo?
                            I carry my phone and a credit card. I don't have to remove 12 weapons from my body when I want to sit in my car.

Comment

Pocket Dump

iPhone, wallet, keys are always on me, then about half the time I have headphones, and when I wear jeans I have my 2.5in Kershaw knife. I'll snap a pic when I get home.
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                              Originally posted by Northern
                              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

"Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Working...
                                X