Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
    What we have learned here today...mrsleeve wears a fanny pack. ;)
    Nahhh Fanny Packs on dudes SCRAM I have a gun in here, or flamer neither of which is a image I want to project lol
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I don't understand how I've survived 35 years without carrying weapons on me.

...and I worked as a prison guard, and bouncer @ clubs for a long time years ago.

I have keys, wallet and cellphone.

the rest of the weaponry you others carry is fluff.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Pocket Dump

repping that Younglife haha. I alternate between the leatherman and the husky knife depending on what I'm doing that day. and of course I forgot my wallet.

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post

...and I worked as a prison guard, and bouncer @ clubs for a long time years ago.

Well since you've been ok, we'll all be ok. Great logic there.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
            Well since you've been ok, we'll all be ok. Great logic there.
            ^this!

Because being prepared is stupid

I'd rather have it and not need it then wish I had them and not have it.

Many of people are saved, or save somebody else with a gun.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Most police never need a gun, they should just make carrying optional.

I choose to take extra precautions when it comes to my personal safety. Do I need to have a gun on me 24/7? Probably not but I like to stack the deck in my favor whenever possible. If I knew I was going to need a gun before I left the house, I would probably just stay home that day. I don't go around looking for trouble, but I feel better prepared to deal with it should it find me.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                If I knew I was going to need a gun before I left the house, I would probably just stay home that day. I don't go around looking for trouble, but I feel better prepared to deal with it should it find me.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

You work in a office, some of us dont and work in a environment where we might need tools and or to cut thing at any given time and would like to have such tools in handy reach ....
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

^ This.

I use my knife so often I don't even consider it a weapon.

The hand gun is just a personal choice. My brother doesn't own a single firearm and doesn't feel a need to carry. We both have differing views on those kinds of things. The beauty though is that we are still best friends and don't judge each other for our choices.

When we go to a movie he knows I have a gun on me, but yet somehow we manage to keep the universe from spiraling out of control even though there is a gun lurking just under a cotton T-shirt out of sight.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Lint.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        Lint.
                        eat it

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Bringing this back.

Stylus Pro Usb rechargeable
                          Leatherman Wingman
                          Boker Urban Trapper
                          Late friends Zippo
                          Keys/Usb
                          Wallet & Iphone

Surprised how often I use all of these tools. Flashlight out of everything sees the most use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

[ATTACH]100594[/ATTACH]
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

One time I was at a car meet with my friend who rallies a forester. This other forester pulls up and this is the fist time we have seen two foresters at a meet, so naturally we approach this guy after he gets out of his car.

My friend and I were 18, still in high school at the time. As we walk up this guy jerks his hand to his hip and put his hand around his fucking open carry 9mm.

Thankfully he didn't draw it and moved his hand after we said "nice car". He was however a total fat-fuck and a vaper to boot. Also he was from Miami and claimed to drive a VW on air before moving to Tennessee for some job in retail.

I like guns, and I don't mind people who CC. But in my experience people who open carry are always tacticool billy badass Wyatt Earp wannabees with their cargo trousers and moisture wicking t-shirts.

Comment

Yea I'm not a fan of open carry, tried it once before I had my CCW. I made sure to dress professional and didn't get any odd looks but I felt completely uncomfortable.

I prefer blending in. My wife never notices other people OCing, and 99% of people don't. But they stand out like a sore thumb to me, and I just think to myself that they are now a target if someone with a bad agenda came around. If your out in the wilderness, totally different opinion.
                                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 09-10-2015, 05:43 AM.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X