No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that an Alpha there in the front I spy ????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

si

Comment

I wish I had the photography skills some of you guys have. Very nice work. I love browsing threw this thread every so often to see all the work.
        Keep it up!
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Neil1138 View Post

That shot is one of my 30s rig shots. So we triggered the shutter, hopped in the car and started driving for 30s.
          Hmm, did you use strobes at all? I am just baffled as to how you got the car tack sharp at f4 and a 30s exposure. Logically I would have thought to separate the motion from the subject, but maybe I’m just over thinking it. That is crazy if you have the skill to keep the distance between the cars that tight. If you could elaborate on how you actually did the shot that would be awesome!
          sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Ok, here is my go at it. Could be a little better, but I am happy with my first attempt.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

What do you guys think of this? It is a blend of about 4 pictures that I took all with varying flash angles to get one final shot. My first try.

"Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

HDR/toneal (sp) Mapping ???

Front wheel looks a little over exposed/fake/photoshped I know is just the flash angles but it just looks weird to my eye is all.

Other wise I like it
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Cool, thanks for the feed back. I understand about the wheels. Could be easily fixed in PS.

Some more playing around tonight. I need a spray bottle for sure.

Comment

Wax the plate well, so the water will bead up into balls.

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                    Cool, thanks for the feed back. I understand about the wheels. Could be easily fixed in PS.

Some more playing around tonight. I need a spray bottle for sure.

Comment

I used rain-x on it. Just have to work on it a little more. I did this real quick because I was excited to eat all the peanut m&ms when I was finished :p

Comment

What do you guys think of this? It is a blend of about 4 pictures that I took all with varying flash angles to get one final shot. My first try.

not good flash placement. the brick wall is the best part of the photo. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                          not good flash placement. the brick wall is the best part of the photo. sorry.
                          Ha, no prob. I was not sure about how to do it, so I just made sure to light from every angle. The first thing my dad said was too bad the car is lit up righ there on the door.

How does it look from a "blended set of pictures" basis?

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
                            Hmm, did you use strobes at all? I am just baffled as to how you got the car tack sharp at f4 and a 30s exposure. Logically I would have thought to separate the motion from the subject, but maybe I’m just over thinking it. That is crazy if you have the skill to keep the distance between the cars that tight. If you could elaborate on how you actually did the shot that would be awesome!
                            There is no chase car involved. The rig mounts to the car you are taking the photo of...

You then have to clone out the rig in photoshop. For example... straight out of the camera:

And the final:

Something like that :)

Comment

Ha, no prob. I was not sure about how to do it, so I just made sure to light from every angle. The first thing my dad said was too bad the car is lit up righ there on the door.

How does it look from a "blended set of pictures" basis?
                              To be honest it looks like un blended on camera flash. The car is too dark. The wall really is the best part...

Maybe work on different compositions and lighting a bit more with out worrying about the flash at first.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil1138 View Post
                                There is no chase car involved. The rig mounts to the car you are taking the photo of...

You then have to clone out the rig in photoshop. For example... straight out of the camera:

And the final:

Something like that :)
                                is that a medium format cam?

Comment

Working...
                                X