High school "acceptance week"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    so, some people are angry because 1 week of the year was devoted to gay awareness...

when the other 51 weeks of the year are devoted to heterosexual couples? all the mainstream holidays, movies, commercials, etc show a guy and a girl constantly....

the chick is very narrow sighted. she cant see that rest of the year IS straight awareness. if you cant see that...

lol...

its like having a black history month and being upset that there isnt a white history month. oh wait, oops, the other 11 months of the year ARE white history month.
    What part is a straight week? When is the hetero parade? I seemed to miss out on these.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
      What part is a straight week? When is the hetero parade? I seemed to miss out on these.
      Why do you want a straight week and hetero parade?

If the answer is "because they have a gay parade so we should get to have a hetero parade" I think you're a little too young to be using the internet, you have to be at least 13 to sign up for these forums.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X