What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical Sales for ITW United Silicone

I sell silicone rubber products used for product decorating purposes and heat seal applications. Ever wonder how a bag of Jack Links is sealed together? Our silicone gaskets do the work.

Comment

I am the electrical foreman at the wastewater plant in the town i live in.
      I was in the Air Force for about 10yrs. Active and Reserves.
      Various other jobs.
      '02 Outback wagon
      '87 325is 5sp
      '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Used to be a mechanic doing hydraulics on utility trucks but for now school and part time job in retail, ill be graduating soon and going into the electricians union
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Your mom, that is what I do for a living!
          She pays well.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What does Vlad do?? I just want to know what career change i should make ;) oh and I help people lose weight or something like that...

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

I'm in the military; the Coast Guard to be exact. I love it, plan on staying in pulling my pension and becoming a teacher. I've travelled all over the world, done some amazing things and make decent money. I'd recommend it to anyone. I held off on joining until I was 25, I wanted to join prior to that but had so many people talk me out of joining. I never stopped thinking about it and said "fuck it" I have to do it. Can't always listen to everyone else. Best decision I've ever made.
              "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

I fingerbang mice
                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Design Roads Bitches!
                  sigpic

Comment

Architecture/Interior Architecture (Bachelors of Interior Design and finishing up my B'Arch at night now), Urban Planning, Designer, Futurist.

Comment

I used to operate an Amoco station in a quaint Minneapolis suburb, but now I work at the local FedEx distribution center where I spend most of the day busting the shit out of packages.

Comment

Still in the MPLS area?

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                        2008 VW Rabbit
                        1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

I was a carpenter and stage hand in my previous life.

I've worked in high-speed-aluminum-tubing for the past 10 years.

Can't complain about the view!

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Was a BMW tech until life happened and I was forced into a career change by a back injury. Now I'm a Data Administrator specializing in Kidney Transplant at a local Hospital.

Comment

studying architecture and doing landscaping/ site maintenance part time.
                              Tim.

Comment

Helicopter mechanic. (AME)

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X