New Ford F150 ecoboost torture test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30e View Post
    I saw one of those at the pump a few months back, but the driver wouldn't tell me anything about it he just smiled, hung the pump back on the receiver and drove off while I was inside paying.

I just hope it spurs Ford to offer their euro diesels in the ranger over here.

Comment

4bt cummins swaps are really common and make really good power and return really good mileage in smaller trucks and suvs
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        4bt cummins swaps are really common and make really good power and return really good mileage in smaller trucks and suvs
        Well it could have been a swap, but when it's at a gas station less than a mile from Nissan's Headquarters and sporting manufacturer tags I generally call it a factory test mule. ;)

Comment

LOL yeah I get that not saying that at all.

Just saying there is a common 4cyl cummins swap out there and done all the time thats all
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
            I want that in a tacoma...
            Yeah, I rather have a tacoma over that titan. But supposedly Dodge is coming out with a diesel truck that is in the same class as the f150.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              When was the last time you were in a Ford?
              couple days ago, im a automotive tech lol i hate fords to work on, drive, sit in, look at, etc. but they break a lot so i love them

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Working...
              X