Why the hell is r3v down so much lately?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avus E30
    replied
    james im glad we still have the nerds on our side.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by EndreM
    I want my money back!
    This isn't e30tech.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by nmlss2006
    I have to ask: if you're balancing webservers and have a separate DB server (=load) AND running PHP... why a win platform?
    This is waaay out of my league, but I was wondering teh same thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • nmlss2006
    replied
    I have to ask: if you're balancing webservers and have a separate DB server (=load) AND running PHP... why a win platform?

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    James is usin' up all the GBs!!!1

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    So, ummmmm, yeah.

    I understood all that.
    your a tech writer, I thought you were supposed to get all that kinda mombo jumbo


    that was all geek to me, I have not the foggiest what any of it meant either.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Thank God James is in charge. I didn't understand any of that.

    Thank you for all that you do!

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    lol, I thought I was doing something wrong. Hat tip to James for keeping r3v alive!


    Click image for larger version

Name:	keyboard fap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	7132265

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    thanks for doing all this work for the community james!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is



    It's only funny because that's exactly what he does.
    I know this ;)
    Because its pretty much what I do too. And I hate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Thats what it looks like when you walk into an A+ class.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    ah yes, forgot the cat-related pics...






    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    You're the shit James.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    James please, I was having withdrawals.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    God what a pain in the ass. I dont know how you keep doing this site James. Hope its somewhat worth your time. Everytime the site goes down, I think to myself "If I was James, I'd probably be mumbling and complaining that I have to work on this shit outside of my normal work".





    It's only funny because that's exactly what he does.

    Leave a comment:

Working...