How often do you shut down your computer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • toointoxicated60
    replied
    Do servers count? If so 200+ days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rau
    replied
    power down my laptop every night

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    I currently use a laptop as my main computer. I turn it off when ever I'm done using it or when I'm going to take it somewhere else. I see no reason to leave it running when I'm not using it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Laptop and PC in single photo. Still have the same background on the laptop (Lol).

    Laptop is only a couple years old. MSI GT720. Great little bitch. too bad the battery it toast.
    PC was a slow, random ass piece together over the while thing. AMD phenom II X2 545 core, unlocked to quad core "Phenom II X4 B45", overclocked a little (Not too much, just opened up the bus), MSI GTX460 Hawk (Overclocked something FIERCE, some DDR 2 ram (4 gigs of 1067??? I think?)

    It gets by as my gaming/server for the PS3. Handled everything I've thrown at it so far. Full resolution Supreme Commander 2 on dual screens is fucking insane. So here's where I'm sitting, as I type this (Old photo). The PC on the bottom right (One i'm on) now has an old gateway I plan on using as my Mach3 Box for the CNC, sitting on top of it, and some hartge shit in the corner, and on the wall above the right monitor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    ^that's impressive, mine is on a 5 year old vista laptop.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Your not even close to my two.

    Laptop, Vista



    PC I'm currently on, Windows 7. 132 days man. I think my overclock is stable (Also, this was sold as a dual core processor......)



    My womans laptop probably hasn't been restarted in a couple months
    Last edited by TurboJake; 06-12-2011, 09:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • selturk
    replied
    looks like it has something to do with that wallpaper there.. I guess you just keep watching it and forgetting to shutdown the PC lol..

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    Sick backround bra! Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    My record is 5 weeks 3 days, but this new build likes to BSOD every few days for varying reasons.

    Edit: I just realized why your screenshot looked so familar haha.

    Last edited by Raxe; 06-12-2011, 08:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I'll be back in 23 days to post mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    started a topic How often do you shut down your computer?

    How often do you shut down your computer?

    I hardly ever shut my computer off, it started to get slow so I am about to. Decided to look at how long it has been of for... 532 hours and 16 minutes. (>22 days) Holy shit didn't realize its been that long. Can anyone top me?
    Proof
Working...