Kerbal Space Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerbal Space Program

This game has been nothing but non stop fun. Building spaceships and launching little dudes into orbit (albeit mostly unsuccessfully in the beginning).

http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

checkin it!

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

This is aweosme dude thank you very much.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

nvm

so is the final point trying to orbit the earth?
        Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-18-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          nvm

so is the final point trying to orbit the earth?
          Yeah, at this point. It's only been out about 2 weeks, and they are constantly adding things. Try to put yourself into an orbit at about 60,000.

Comment

no mac version :(

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
              no mac version :(
              Yeah that's fucked up. Help the Kerbals but screw over the mac users. Hope you're spaceship blows up on liftoff.
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

^ lol

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                Ig:ryno_pzk
                I like the tuna here.
                Originally posted by lambo
                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                  Hope you're spaceship blows up on liftoff.
                  This ^

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

WTF I can seem to keep this POS straight no matter what I try and do.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Gave up trying to orbit while i mess around with getting the ships to work and trying to get heights haha.
                      I love this! life=over

Top of the world!
                      Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                      I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        WTF I can seem to keep this POS straight no matter what I try and do.
                        Protip: Install SAS modules over your engines and push T to engage them automatically before liftoff. You can push T again to disable them.

Comment

At least they achieved their dream of making it in to space... I'm going miss these brave little guys. :'(

Comment

lol. I got them to the moon, but still can't get any sort of orbit. Gaaaaaah!

Comment

lol me too I can now get the little bastards so far out there, but orbit seems to be a little hard to achieve. out to 1/2 million meters and still going coasting not really sure if I will get them back this time
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X