Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    i could wrestle a bear.
    On CL you might find some bears that would like to wrestle with you. Bet you both would sleep well afterward. :-P

Just joshin' you. It was low hanging fruit.
    Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

I slept from 3am to 930ish pm today.

not sure why but I had zero energy to get up today. I just moved in to a new place and have been eating crap food as i go so I think that has something to do with it. Because on Sunday I woke up at 5 for work as usual
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I read before bed, it helps to tire out the eyes. I was a computer-till-3am-or-later junkie for the last couple years (I work until 12:30am every day) and just recently decided I had enough. I sleep waaay better now that I just fire off an hour of a book every night after showering. Also turning on the ceiling fan with an open window helps. Circulating air keeps it from getting stagnant and lets you rest clearer.

Sex doesnt hurt either, I just cant stand having to share a bed after, girls are always like fucking furnaces and mine just loves to be as close as possible when sleeping, as well as hoarding the blankets. FFFFUUUUUUUUU
        1990 332i, 4 door
        2008 KTM 990 Superduke
        2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
        2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
        2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Originally posted by Varinn View Post
          I read before bed, it helps to tire out the eyes. I was a computer-till-3am-or-later junkie for the last couple years (I work until 12:30am every day) and just recently decided I had enough. I sleep waaay better now that I just fire off an hour of a book every night after showering. Also turning on the ceiling fan with an open window helps. Circulating air keeps it from getting stagnant and lets you rest clearer.

Sex doesnt hurt either, I just cant stand having to share a bed after, girls are always like fucking furnaces and mine just loves to be as close as possible when sleeping, as well as hoarding the blankets. FFFFUUUUUUUUU
          dude seriously!!! my girl is like lava when she is all snuggled up and sleeping.
          but i dont mind sleeping with her she doesn't snuggle up a whole lot once she KO's.
          it feels kinda nice once i get a few inches away haha :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            Last night I was in bed at 11 didn't sleep till about 12 but It was nice, then my dumb ass sister woke me up at 2am because there was a cat fight and she was worried for our cats, kept me up for 30 minutes. Then I tossed and turned, woke up late for work feeling like shit. I hate my sister lol. Tonight going to lay down at 1030. Keep in mind my sister is 24, could you really be more retarded?
            Send her to Seattle... Duh. hahaha
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
              Send her to Seattle... Duh. hahaha
              i dont get the reference,
              but i would never send her to seattle because i wanna move to that area! LOL

Comment

I'm 23, you have a 24 year old sister. I'm down. GET IT NOW? Lulz MOVE here then. We sleep wonderfully here. Haha
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

i love the climate i'd sleep like a little bitch haha.
                  and shes all you man, not a whole lot to love except for her outlook on life/personality.

Comment

Shouldnt you be sleeping???

Comment

^^^ yes.
                      im about to sleep pretty soon.
                      been using crazed-list.com tryna find that lottery winning deal on an e30 m3....
                      did find "e30 m3 - will trade for e46 m3"
                      wish i had an e46 m3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                        valerian root
                        Works for me
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Working...
                        X