• Show
Clear All

Mimes

Comment

Carnies.

Comment

Children and the thought of having my own
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
          Children and the thought of having my own
          Truth. Im in my mid 20's and the idea of me procreating is a very scary thought.

Comment

clowns, for the most part

Once in a while that weird feeling you are being followed or watched in a place where you know there should not be anything, but there could be. Like deep in the woods at night (moonless night is even worse), and then you hear the twig snap and all goes totally silent but the creek rushing a 1/4 mile away. Yeah has happened to me many a time I am 100% positive there was a mountain lion stalking me on 2 different occasions. Saw tracks on top of mine latter in the morning
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-17-2011, 12:28 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Blood..well, my own blood anyways. I can watch the surgery channel all day long, but if I catch sight of an excessive amount of my own blood...I'll pass the fuck out.
              tasty

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Once in a while that weird feeling you are being followed or watched in a place where you know there should not be anything, but there could be. Like deep in the woods at night (moonless night is even worse), and then you hear the twig snap and all goes totally silent but the creek rushing a 1/4 mile away. Yeah has happened to me many a time I am 100% positive there was a mountain lion stalking me on 2 different occasions. Saw tracks on top of mine latter in the morning

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Not a fan of spiders, or needles either.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  clowns, for the most part

Since I know you exercise your Second Amendment, I hope you have protection when you experience these things. I've heard stories about how vicious they can be. I appreciate all living creatures, but when you're around such animals I don't think I'd be in the wilderness without protection especially if I'm alone... and I'm not a gun person.

I forgot when, may have been on the "I Survived" discovery show, but recently here a woman was riding on a bike path. She stopped because she saw a mountain bike laying off the path along with some items. Above her on a rock was a mountain lion watching her, jumped off to grab her. She was speared off of their bike by one. Her head was in it's mouth, inches away from losing her eye, etc etc. Nearly killed her but someone saw it happening and started beating it with everything they had. Later that day turns out the abandoned bike was someone not as lucky, a half eaten man was found off the side of a cliff. Must have been hungry or was feeding young? Insane.

The fear of the unknown can definitely be creepy. Especially when you do have that quick feeling that you're not alone, followed by a chill. I'll be honest though, I truly do want to hide out next time I go camping (with friends that I know don't carry weapons) with a Mickey Suit or an E.T. costume (know people afraid of both characters thus the weight of the choice) with an axe... or since I've been educated... slender man? Obviously judgement is required... could be a recipe for disaster. Wait for someone to go to the bathroom and peak around a tree with the axe and wave (maybe 50 feet away so I can run towards them.) They'd piss themselves of fear, I'd piss myself from laughing. Of course assuming they run towards the camp I'd split off, hide the suit and return to the camp. Only after they are truly frightened that a killer character is out there would I expose myself.
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 08-17-2011, 12:59 PM.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    I also hate it when my cat sees shit I can't... Fuuuucckkk that
                    YES! like when im alone in my room and my dog starts following nothing around the room and starts barking. or when my nephew (2years old)looks around as if hes following something with his eyes

AND that i get weirded out by holes, but only a cluster of them. especially in skin. it just kinda makes my skin crawl
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	gross.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	7134934

keepin it real since 1990

Comment

The thought of my e30 being vandalized or stolen creeps me out.

Comment

Something irky touching you beneath the surface in a natural body of water.
                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
                          [ATTACH]45448[/ATTACH]
                          WTF is this and where can I learn more?

Intrigued....not in a "I want this kinda" way...
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

When i was 14, Chuck E. Cheese grabbed my ass.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                              WTF is this and where can I learn more?

Intrigued....not in a "I want this kinda" way...
                              its s shoop. its some kind of plant, forgot the name of it though. itll come back to me soon.
                              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                              LSx e36TI coming soon
                              Originally posted by s0urce
                              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                                Two of my good friends hate needles too. I never understood it, I kinda like it when it pierces through my skin. Especially when giving blood, you can see the blood flowing into the chamber from your body. It just fascinates me how that hole in the skin and the vein wall close up so quickly, and everything else heals that was damaged by the needle on its way in. Cool stuff.

fuck you. reading that made me cringe real bad, haha. got my blood taken yesterday, it was an older lady who did it and she was making fun of me i was freaking out so bad, hahahaha. nothing else really gets to me, but needles freak me the fuck out. shots arent bad, but getting blood taken creeps me out more than anything.
                                1987 325is Black/Black
                                -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Working...
                                X