No announcement yet.

Things that creep you out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devo: you better believe I had a weapon on me, I was walking back to camp while hunting one time and the other I was walking out away from camp in the middle of the night to take a piss and enjoy the full moon view over the lake about 200 yards from camp. You dont venture outta a back country camp in the middle of the night with out a flash light and a can of bear spray at minimum, I carry a 44 for that normally. As if you have to touch that thing off it will wake everyone in camp up and they will know something is wrong and com looking for your ass.

And fuck you and you mickey suit with an axe. Dont pull that shit on me, I would prolly be drawing a bead on ya with the quickness with what ever I have handy. You just found something that would creep me the fuck out, and literally scare the shit outta me. I have seen some odd shit in the woods, I used to live in the middle of the largest State Rec. area in southern Lower MI, and its right off the main Interstate an hour from detroit, I have seen and found some really shady shit in the woods there, but your little stunt would take the cake for me.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-18-2011, 09:09 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Rubber Johnny was pretty creepy 'till I watched it a few times.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I figured you would. Nature doesn't apologize.

Haha, so it's Mickey for you. Farbinfest?! jk. Yeah, it's a quick way to be deaded if I wasn't careful, but most of my close friends aren't too familiar with being in the wild or at it's fringes. I thought it was pretty original, a few years ago around a camp fire one night a few friends and I we're talking about the scariest things we've seen while camping, and I explained my practical joke. They said they didn't want to go camping with me again for awhile, although they were drunk and surely forgot about my idea.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        Rubber Johnny was pretty creepy 'till I watched it a few times.
        Ah, I remember that, not a fan. First time creeped me out too.
        Last edited by DEV0 E30; 08-18-2011, 09:56 AM.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Centipedes, anything larger than a few inches makes my skin crawl.

People with weak-ass handshakes. I would rather someone makes my hand hurt than bitch-out.

Socks that sit on or just above my ankles. They have to sit below it(in my sneaker/shoe) or way above, like winter socks.

Knowing something/someone is watching you in the dark.
          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
            Centipedes, anything larger than a few inches makes my skin crawl.
            i had one that was about 6" long in my shoe. Those things are nasty!

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
              Originally posted by blunttech
              I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
              Build Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                Something irky touching you beneath the surface in a natural body of water.
                I have a really hard time swimming because of this exact fear, even in pools where I can see the bottom. I absolutely hate the idea of my feet not being able to touch something. Even when I'm in bed, I often have to cross my feet just so something is touching the balls of my feet. OCD sucks.

Comment

People with weak-ass handshakes. I would rather someone makes my hand hurt than bitch-out.
                  Agreed.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Fuck you guys, this thread creeps me out now..

Comment

Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post

AND that i get weirded out by holes, but only a cluster of them. especially in skin. it just kinda makes my skin crawl
                      You bastard! I almost threw up seeing that picture at work. No joke. For the record, it's trypophobia. I have the same condition and it will seriously make me go insane.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

This. And being alone in the dark, or being alone in the quiet (I always hear shit). Slenderman freaks me out too but I keep watching Marblehornets just for the investigative aspect.

Needles are the only real thing that really fuck with me. That and hornets/bees. I've always hated those fuckers but a few years ago I found out I'm alergic. So of course I get an epi-pen for if I get stung. Fuck that, I'd have to be close to death to stab myself with a needle.
                        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                        Originally posted by mbonanni
                        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Oh another thing I can't stand is torn off limbs of insects or spiders. There was a skinny, long legged spider on my desk at work a few days ago. It was around 3 inches long, really creepy by itself. I couldn't just take it outside, so I decided to kill it. I smacked it a few times with one of the parts brochures, and it died quickly. Well, it's body did. There were four or five of its long legs scattered around on my desk, still twitching and bouncing around for about 10 long seconds. Brr I get the shivers just thinking about it. I actually have goosebumps right now fuck.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                            you bastard! I almost threw up seeing that picture at work. No joke. For the record, it's trypophobia. I have the same condition and it will seriously make me go insane.
                            [ATTACH]45521[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45524[/ATTACH]

keepin it real since 1990

Comment

Asshole. I have the biggest case of the willies now.

Comment

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X